2/2 drop?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ol'Rover

Reaction score
First Name
Kurt
Truck Year
1979/1986
Truck Model
K1500/K10
Engine Size
305/350
just wondering if anyone has pictures of a 2/2 drop on a lwb?

I helped a buddy a couple years ago build a 1985 Scottsdale, he traded it for a body job on his dodge, but sold his dodge, and we brought the truck home last fall, and then he gave it to his girlfriend, and now Im buying it from her for 700 bucks, its solid, but not straight. lookin for a shop truck build so I want it a little lower but still functional to go to the scrap yard and pull motors n fun stuff. :happy107:

pmayojr

Reaction score
First Name
Perry
Truck Year
Truck Model
c10
Engine Size
Front drop spindles. Rear lowering shackles (you will have to notch the bed support rails) and air shocks with shock extenders. With the air shocks you can adjust the ride height of the rear when it is loaded.

Ol'Rover

Reaction score
First Name
Kurt
Truck Year
1979/1986
Truck Model
K1500/K10
Engine Size
305/350
Front drop spindles. Rear lowering shackles (you will have to notch the bed support rails) and air shocks with shock extenders. With the air shocks you can adjust the ride height of the rear when it is loaded.

right on! I ran the Monroe air shocks in my 98 when I had it 4/6'd rode great and had no problem throwing a motor and tranny in the bed.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ohiokm