1975 Chevy Camaro - One Owner and Only 31K original miles!! - $3,900

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

potent rodent

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
butch
Truck Year
86 and 78
Truck Model
Engine Size
350 and 305
thats one heck of a buy

Dryriver1

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Truck Year
1984, 1999,
Truck Model
1984 Chevy Silverado K10, 1999 Chevy 2 door Tahoe 4x4
Engine Size
350 cid, 5.7
Dryruver1, did you actually get this Camaro?

Hello James Sam! I hope all is well with you and all of your loved ones.

Sorry for the late response JS. I am fairly new to GMSB and get lost in the different threads... lol.
There is so much knowledge, cool pictures, information, random sometimes "useless facts" as my little niece told one day That I just get really lost reading.

No, I did not get that camaro.
I am more of a truck man.

I do like seeing what comes out for sale as far as what in my opinion doesn't look too bad and are not totally reached out cars and trucks. I like posting them for I know some of the members are into classics and some members do have the talent, and means to bring them back to life and not let this part of our USA Industrial past go to waste and as sometimes happens they end up being bought up by those junk guys that sell them to the scrap yard for scrap iron.

Be well and stay safe out there.
Best wishes to you and all of your loved ones always!

Sincerely,

Dryriver1
El Paso, Texas

JamesSam

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Truck Year
Truck Model
Silverado V10
Engine Size
5.7 L 350 v8
No, I did not get that camaro.
I am more of a truck man.

I do like seeing what comes out for sale as far as what in my opinion doesn't look too bad and are not totally reached out cars and trucks. I like posting them for I know some of the members are into classics and some members do have the talent, and means to bring them back to life and not let this part of our USA Industrial past go to waste and as sometimes happens they end up being bought up by those junk guys that sell them to the scrap yard for scrap iron.
Cool. I love trucks too, I feel you there. GM definitely made some of the coolest cars on the road and obviously they are timeless. My cousin and I used to ride around in a 85 Z28 and had a blast. Aside from trucks I love American muscle cars, specifically Camaros, Firebirds, Chevelles, and Corvettes. Keep it alive!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bigboytko