1/2 + 3/4 ton flat top knuckles

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BowTieJockey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Trey
Truck Year
Truck Model
k10
Engine Size
Looking for passenger side flat top knuckles (all I can find for a reasonable price) matching drivers side if possible but not necessary. Will post a picture later to show those who don't know what I'm referring to.

77 K20

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20 5" lift
Engine Size
HT383 fuel injected
If you want them for a good price start hitting the local junk yards. '76 and older trucks with the D44 front end will have flat top knuckles.

They seem hard to find- at least around here. And I'm guessing you are thinking about crossover steering? Then you'd have to machine the top surface. I had thought about this on my old truck and decided I'd just buy aftermarket if I ever did (and I didn't).

You must be registered for see images

http://offroaddesign.com/catalog/HDsteeringknuckles.htm

BowTieJockey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Trey
Truck Year
Truck Model
k10
Engine Size
I am going crossover on my build, already have the knuckles, I also have another set in my shed. I'm thinking about starting a parts business for older trucks and I'm putting some feelers out there. So I'm trying to start small and collect the easy stuff that everyone wants.

I plan on starting a business one day that builds custom trucks from start to finish (everything done by my shop, no outsourcing) so now that I'm getting ready to graduate high school I'm trying to start small early.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bennlenl