What have you done to your square lately??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RetroC10Sport

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Truck Year
Truck Model
pontiac aztek
Engine Size
Thank you, $10 at the wrench a part in del valle, there were some other grant wheels there but I liked this one. It was installed on a late 80's or early 90's chevy suburban "starcraft high luxe"(I think that's what it's called). It had the install it with it luckily, so Install was pretty easy.

I saw that one. I should get my mail forwarded there. :rofl:

89Suburban

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Paw Paw
Truck Year
Truck Model
Chevrolet Tahoe LT
Engine Size
5.3, 4WD
a bunch of guys that ride around near my house in little rotarys have put bowties for drift charms... so this was my response :)

lmao!! :grd:

cmull

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Colin
Truck Year
1978/1984
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
i passed a guy in an rx7 and he just stared me down until i turned. it defiantly gets a bunch of looks!! hahah

bluex

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Truck Year
Truck Model
C15
Engine Size
Finally done with the front. I pulled the coils because they weren't seated right an went ahead an cut the last 1/4 of a coil off to make it a full coil. I'm glad I did, they seated better an the stance is flipping perfect. The thing rides great, best it has in years. I'm ready to drive the crap outta it now!!!!!

You must be registered for see images attach

Its looww, but it looks killer IMO!!!

83GMCK2500

Reaction score
Ellensburg, WA through Poulsbo, WA through Pullman
First Name
Devin
Truck Year
Truck Model
K2500
Engine Size
I trimmed and shaped my front flaps a little better two days ago. I needed a tad more clearance for the new (to me) rubber. They were almost full rectangles, also created a large cavity for stuff to collect. Thankfully I am fastidious enough to keep it clean.

foamypirate

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jake (Mr. Wilson)
Truck Year
Truck Model
El Camino, baby!
Engine Size
5.3L/4L60E
Finally done with the front. I pulled the coils because they weren't seated right an went ahead an cut the last 1/4 of a coil off to make it a full coil. I'm glad I did, they seated better an the stance is flipping perfect. The thing rides great, best it has in years. I'm ready to drive the crap outta it now!!!!!

Isn't it awesome rolling a completely refreshed front end? They ride so nice with all new components...

Stroked

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jared
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size

Damn, that looks awesome!

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
No, manual steering doesn't make you an old coot. But, being and old coot such as yourself (hehe), you may find you no longer have the brute force to steer a truck with manual steering.

:signs8:
Nahh, Trust me, I still have my strength. With a bad back and the way things get done to compensate, I've still got my strength for the most part. Maybe not in my hands though.

Bub

Reaction score
First Name
Tyler
Truck Year
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
Im new!

Hey guys, I'm new to this forum, thought I would jump in on this one because I had a hard time finding pictures of this wheel/tire combo online when I was trying to decide if it was what I wanted to go with but anyways here are a couple pics of what I have done to my square lately. I sold the pro comp 38.5"s and the eagle wheels and found some rallys at the junkyard and painted em up then had them wrapped with 35" x 12.50" bfg at ko's the rally wheels came with the beauty rings and I bought the centers from LMC.

Attachments

• IMG_1317.jpg
    IMG_1317.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG958279.jpg
    IMG958279.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 91
  • IMG_1315.jpg
    IMG_1315.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 81

chubble

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Truck Year
Truck Model
Custom Deluxe K10
Engine Size
Hey guys, I'm new to this forum, thought I would jump in on this one because I had a hard time finding pictures of this wheel/tire combo online when I was trying to decide if it was what I wanted to go with but anyways here are a couple pics of what I have done to my square lately. I sold the pro comp 38.5"s and the eagle wheels and found some rallys at the junkyard and painted em up then had them wrapped with 35" x 12.50" bfg at ko's the rally wheels came with the beauty rings and I bought the centers from LMC.

Great looking truck and those tires look great with those cleaned up rallies. Need to do exhaust now, that pipe looks like you pulled it off a 1.6 liter Accord :nutkick: Let that engine breathe!

Bub

Reaction score
First Name
Tyler
Truck Year
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
Great looking truck and those tires look great with those cleaned up rallies. Need to do exhaust now, that pipe looks like you pulled it off a 1.6 liter Accord :nutkick: Let that engine breathe!

Haha I know right! It had that rusty dual setup on it when I bought it, it is very much a work in progress, I bought it a couple years ago and so far I've dropped in a new Vortec motor and serpentine setup then I busted the case on the th 350 and now I'm waiting for a nice day and some help from a buddy to put in a 700R4 I found from a 92 z71.

1sic4x4

Reaction score
First Name
Stan
Truck Year
Truck Model
k20
Engine Size
350ci
78' speedometer

I have a speedometer that isn't working, took dash apart cleaned things up and check if speedo moved when attached with drill, it did, ?, the cruise don't work can I just buy a cable for non-cruise truck and install from trans to speedometer and by-pass cruise? Is this a square brain bowtie Idea?:help:

1sic4x4

Reaction score
First Name
Stan
Truck Year
Truck Model
k20
Engine Size
350ci
sweet

bluex

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Truck Year
Truck Model
C15
Engine Size
Isn't it awesome rolling a completely refreshed front end? They ride so nice with all new components...

Real nice. I only drove it around the Neighborhood A few times because I need to register it an put insurance back on it. It was a real nice drive though. I went through about 4 times :rofl:

Damn, that looks awesome!

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

Thanks, it turned out much better than I expected for sure.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
88SQDRW