this forum is a ghost town lately.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
Jacob
Truck Year
1977/1990/1991
Truck Model
C10 longbed/R1500 Burb/R3500 Dually
Engine Size
350/350/454
x2.

I also don't see the point in complaining about it. It is what it is. You either accept that, or you get out there and actively recruit members. Constantly posting about how it's a ghost town doesn't help anything. :shrug:

It does seem to come up at least twice a year someone starts talking about it. Seems to happen every summer and again in the winter LOL

kleedus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Truck Year
1960 threw 91
Truck Model
c10 to k30
Engine Size
350 threw 454
I spend a lot of my time working on my many projects but I bounce around on my projects a lot hard to follow I guess. with the lack of interest I don't post much anymore.

yevgenievich

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Viktor
Truck Year
sad
Truck Model
very sad
Engine Size
less sad
I spend a lot of my time working on my many projects but I bounce around on my projects a lot hard to follow I guess. with the lack of interest I don't post much anymore.

Often i don't post much unless i have something constructive to add. Does not nesessary mean there is no interest.

bucket

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Truck Year
'77, '78, '79, '84, '88
Truck Model
K5 thru K30
Engine Size
350-454

Often i don't post much unless i have something constructive to add. Does not nesessary mean there is no interest.

Yep, I had been trying to watch all of them, it's cool to see all the different things you have to work with. Just didn't usually have anything important to add into it.

chengny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jerry
Truck Year
Truck Model
K3500
Engine Size
350/5.7
It does seem a bit quieter these days. But I have a feeling that the lull is only temporary.

From what I’ve seen, the decline in activity is most likely a direct result of the quality of information shared on this site. Apparently it was good enough that everybody was able to get their trucks all fixed up. Unfortunately, the advice may have been too good. Because now, with everyone’s truck running perfect, there's very little left for people to work on - or ask questions about.

The ultimate irony would be if the GMSB members were so helpful and knowledgeable – that they caused their own demise.

But keep the faith. This is just the calm before the storm. You can be damn sure that someone’s truck will break down – and it's gonna break down sooner rather than later.

Last edited:

RetroC10Sport

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Truck Year
Truck Model
pontiac aztek
Engine Size
It does seem a bit quieter these days. But I have a feeling that the lull is only temporary.

From what I’ve seen, the decline in activity is most likely a direct result of the quality of information shared on this site. Apparently it was good enough that everybody was able to get their trucks all fixed up. Unfortunately, the advice may have been too good. Because now, with everyone’s truck running perfect, there's very little left for people to work on or ask about.

The ultimate irony would be if the GMSB members were so helpful and knowledgeable – that they caused their own demise.

But keep the faith. This is just the calm before the storm. You can be damn sure that someone’s truck will break down – and it's gonna break down sooner rather than later.
^^He's right you know.

Qwk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Craig
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
5.7/T56
I check this site at least once a day. Im always using the SEARCH button looking for info for my build.

I also have a direct link to my build page in my signature on other forums.
Sure this place isnt as big as LS1 Tech, but everyone that interacts in here seems to be cool people who I wouldnt mind meeting in person. :cheers:

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
Jacob
Truck Year
1977/1990/1991
Truck Model
Engine Size
350/350/454
i know, i know....it's my fault. I'll try to post more I promise! Not all of us can post ***** quite like @animal does :shrug:

animal

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
First Name
Lee
Truck Year
Truck Model
c10 silverado
Engine Size
350ish
i know, i know....it's my fault. I'll try to post more I promise! Not all of us can post ***** quite like @animal does :shrug:

Says the slutty chatty cathey @Old77 of the forum. :wave:

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
Jacob
Truck Year
1977/1990/1991
Truck Model
Engine Size
350/350/454
You guys just add such quality technical traffic to this sight! LOL!
:gathering::cheers:
:lol:

We're just contributing to lessen the supposed "ghost townness" of the forum :gathering: Not everything has to be super technical and well thought out :party36::party36::party36:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aaron06