this forum is a ghost town lately.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

burbdood

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Truck Year
Truck Model
V-10 Suburban
Engine Size
Still lurking, but the wife and I have been dealing with a sick child for a week now so we get sleep when we can.

Besides, I've been in a ****** mood for awhile now because I've just entered my 17th month of being out of work and anything I say could be used against me if the "gnomes" in my head were to snap so I post as little as possible in order to not offend anyone.

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Truck Year
Truck Model
C30 Dually
Engine Size
I have been trying to get more people here.

tanz45

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
It's a newer site. Give it time.

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
Jacob
Truck Year
1977/1990/1991
Truck Model
C10 longbed/R1500 Burb/R3500 Dually
Engine Size
350/350/454
Give it time, my friend, give it time! :) It's busier than some other forums I check on and it's still pretty new! :)

Now if we could just get those site decals to put in the back window of our trucks we could advertise daily! :)

FresnoK5er

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I see that a lot of people come on here but only a few post or comment. The other forums I go to are more interactive. I understand it takes time but it seems to me that the other forums have less lurkers.

GreaseDog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jeremy
Truck Year
1977 K20
Truck Model
1980 K2500
Engine Size
It's a newer site. Give it time.
:word:
I see that a lot of people come on here but only a few post or comment. The other forums I go to are more interactive. I understand it takes time but it seems to me that the other forums have less lurkers.
you sure about that? GMFS and FSC are WAAY higher when it comes to lurkers. tis still new, and we're still being discovered, you can't expect it to become something like the bigger sites out there, we need time for people to figure out we're here, and to add some content.

from what i've seen, we've got some of the best square body guys here. the only names i would add would be Crossy (Dave Cross, but we've got "Crossy'sSon"- Brandon, who lives with him, so he's just a message away), n2trux (Ken), CaptKaos (Chris Lucas from www.73-87chevytrucks.com) and (Jeff Drew from www.73-87.com)... its too bad Mike Ervin sold his 85 and got out of the scene, he knew quite a bit too...

Irishman999

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Truck Year
Truck Model
K-1500 High Sierra
Engine Size
Still lurking, but the wife and I have been dealing with a sick child for a week now so we get sleep when we can.

Besides, I've been in a ****** mood for awhile now because I've just entered my 17th month of being out of work and anything I say could be used against me if the "gnomes" in my head were to snap so I post as little as possible in order to not offend anyone.

Im sorry to hear your child is sick, that really sucks. I hope your child feels better.

I hear ya on the job thing, im in the same boat and it blows.

Irishman999

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Truck Year
Truck Model
K-1500 High Sierra
Engine Size
Give it time, my friend, give it time! :) It's busier than some other forums I check on and it's still pretty new! :)

Now if we could just get those site decals to put in the back window of our trucks we could advertise daily! :)

Very excited for that, I hope the original logo for this site ends up being the decal.

Swims350

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
none
I was thinking the same, I usually check for new posts each day and alot of the times there's nothing new.

I understand it's new though, and for me I own an 88 but my old man has an 84, and we've not been working on it. Been doing alot on my 88 though.

85k10383

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Ross
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10 Scottsdale
Engine Size
I come here and check every day, new post or not. I feel bad because more than half the time i have nothing constructive to add. But every one on here has been so helpful that I stick around hoping to repay the favor! And I would love a decal with the original logo also.

f1shman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Truck Year
Truck Model
Engine Size
I agree, give it time. I haven't been that active since there has been little to no work getting done on my truck in the past few weeks. Hopefully that will change soon so that I can get a build thread started on it.

FresnoK5er

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:word:
you sure about that? GMFS and FSC are WAAY higher when it comes to lurkers. tis still new, and we're still being discovered, you can't expect it to become something like the bigger sites out there, we need time for people to figure out we're here, and to add some content.

Yeah I'm sure about that. I don't really go on those sites either. I do go onto a couple of blazer sites though. I didn't realize it was a fairly new site. It should pick up some when winter starts.

Jaymez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Truck Year
Truck Model
V10
Engine Size
I stop in daily, but, I am not one of the more knowledgeable people when it comes to any truck, especially these. Unfortunately, I don't have the budget to work on either my S10 or my Square Body at the moment so I'm not asking any technical questions either.

On most other forums I am on, I tend to offer opinions as opposed to offer advice. (Can't really go wrong with opinions.) I try to do that here as well, but, we don't have a lot of those threads going on just yet.

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Truck Year
Truck Model
C30 Dually
Engine Size
Very excited for that, I hope the original logo for this site ends up being the decal.

It will. That logo is awesome. I would want to waste it!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
85Shortsquare