The wisest way to modernize a C20

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SirRobyn0

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Truck Year
Truck Model
C20
Engine Size
NICE - always wanted to do that - kits were too much $$$$ tho
Yea, that's how I always felt. I wanted to put one on my prior truck but the basic ones at the time (early 2000's) were around $1K that plus the time involved kept me from ever doing it. My square you may have read the story before, the PO was a friend of mine, we drifted apart, I learn he passed, his widow sold me the truck. That's the cliff notes anyway. But anyhow I was kind of looking for a full sized truck, but not very seriously and I was thinking something at least new enough to have fuel injection. I knew the truck had a dump bed, and she only wanted $800 for it. It had sat the last couple of years when he was ill, but prior to that I knew he'd taken care of it. So it was real no brainer to bring it home, plus I learned just how much I really like these old trucks. But now in looking back on it, I regret that I never put a dump kit on my old truck as I use it lot and it's very helpful for me. IDK how I would have afforded it, but if you do it is worth while IMO.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chad112507