The system in my K5

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CknightK10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
ya lol I like this site wayy better..... I have been on the other one for a little longer and it is defiantly entertaining, but I really feel bad for all the n00bz on that board they get eatin alive!!!!! I think most of the guys on this forum are much more friendly and helpful. :grd:

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
Jacob
Truck Year
1977/1990/1991
Truck Model
C10 longbed/R1500 Burb/R3500 Dually
Engine Size
350/350/454
:waytogo: I would concur with that completely. I was on that board a short time and all I did was ask how some dude got his stance on his NNBS Yukon (like was it lowered 4/6 or 3/5 cuz I wanted to do the same thing on my wife's burb) and you woulda thought I had something like where do you put that gas in the car! The dude I asked the question to never even responded but there sure were about 5 other d-bags piling on like I was some fool or something and my question never did get answered. I haven't been back since. I decided I didn't need that kinda headache from a friggin internet forum! :D

CknightK10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
ha ya.. people need to realize that this is just a forum, for people to share information. not be harassed..the problem is that sites to big and they have like 20 new people a day. So i guess thats how they weed people out, by being dicks if you say anything they dont agree with.

davbell22602

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
David
Truck Year
I Dont
Truck Model
Have
Engine Size
One
ha ya.. people need to realize that this is just a forum, for people to share information. not be harassed..the problem is that sites to big and they have like 20 new people a day. So i guess thats how they weed people out, by being dicks if you say anything they dont agree with.

I agree. Before I came here I was on a Auto forum that does alot BS. After a year of them seriously doing BS and thread hijacking was enough for me for now. So I'm here.

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
Jacob
Truck Year
1977/1990/1991
Truck Model
Engine Size
350/350/454
I just don't understand the purpose of being a jerk to someone...

CknightK10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
Well most of the time the person deserves it haha I just love the people who make stupid n00b comments... I just sit back and enjoy the show from then on LOL

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
Yeah but.... but, sometimes its not really fair. You don't know the person behind the nOOb comment. It might be a young 16 or 17yo kid who just bought his first truck. It might be stupid nOOb comments, but no reason to be a jerk to the guy. At least not yet, until he proves his self to be a real *******. The only ********* to me, are the guys that think they know crap, and they actually don't and spreading BS wrong info, and if you try to correct them and they can't be corrected and going to insist on trying to convince you that what is wrong is right, then I can see being a jerk to that kind of idiot and if you run them off, the so be it. You don't want a guy that is going to give out bad info all the time. And here we go trashing this guys thread. Where is he at anyway? He hasn't been here in awhile. Calling Fresno, come in Fresno !!!

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
Jacob
Truck Year
1977/1990/1991
Truck Model
Engine Size
350/350/454
Yeah, I'm very rarely a jerk unless they are a jerk to me first.

FresnoK5er

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would really love to know were you got those speaker pods in the kicker panels.. Did you buy them somewhere? or did you have to have them made?

Sorry I haven't been around in a while. I've been super busy at work and at home. The kick panels speaker panels are Q-form kick panels. You can get them online. My best friend owns a stereo shop so I take my stuff to him and he take care of me. I am going to try to come onto the site more.

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
Sorry I haven't been around in a while. I've been super busy at work and at home. The kick panels speaker panels are Q-form kick panels. You can get them online. My best friend owns a stereo shop so I take my stuff to him and he take care of me. I am going to try to come onto the site more.

Awesome, Glad to see you made it back. I had a buddy that owned a stereo/auto electroncis shop too. About the time he expanded to a 2nd location, the economy took a nose dive and he ended up having to close both stores to cover the expenses of opening the 2nd one. Bum deal !!!

FresnoK5er

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Awesome, Glad to see you made it back. I had a buddy that owned a stereo/auto electroncis shop too. About the time he expanded to a 2nd location, the economy took a nose dive and he ended up having to close both stores to cover the expenses of opening the 2nd one. Bum deal !!!

Yeah, My buddy moved from his shop back to his house and is doing decent with that. He said when things get better he might open his shop again.

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
Yeah, My buddy moved from his shop back to his house and is doing decent with that. He said when things get better he might open his shop again.

Glad to hear he has a way to weather the storm. Lots of mod shops bellied up cuz mods just aren't a necessity and people don't have the money or afraid to cut loose of the money.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dpickett1981