Kenwood Bluetooth sound system

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bill Kidd

Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Truck Year
Truck Model
K30
Engine Size
Just a heads up to anyone looking to upgrade the sound in their Square who just streams whatever from their phone and never listens to the radio anymore, the Kenwood KAC-M5024BT marine amp works great! I made up my own adapter plate so I wouldn't have to cut the dash to mount the controls. The amp is strapped down to the inside face of the dash instead of cantilevered like a stock or retroradio unit. The two new kicker speakers in the dash plus some old speaker pods mounted to the rear cab corners above the seats give great sound throughout the cab, and the subwoofer is just the right about of bump for me. I purchased everything from Crutchfield back in April and the system has been running smoothly since.
Amp: Kenwood KAC-M5024BT
Speakers: Kicker CSC35
Sub: JVC CW-DRA8
You must be registered for see images attach

SquareRoot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
Just a heads up to anyone looking to upgrade the sound in their Square who just streams whatever from their phone and never listens to the radio anymore, the Kenwood KAC-M5024BT marine amp works great! I made up my own adapter plate so I wouldn't have to cut the dash to mount the controls. The amp is strapped down to the inside face of the dash instead of cantilevered like a stock or retroradio unit. The two new kicker speakers in the dash plus some old speaker pods mounted to the rear cab corners above the seats give great sound throughout the cab, and the subwoofer is just the right about of bump for me. I purchased everything from Crutchfield back in April and the system has been running smoothly since.
Amp: Kenwood KAC-M5024BT
Speakers: Kicker CSC35
Sub: JVC CW-DRA8

Cool. Now the fun part of hiding the rats nest of wires, especially the ones wrapped around bigfoots paw. Lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mistafishe