TH350 Parts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

da_raabi

Trailer Park Supervisor
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Truck Year
Truck Model
c30
Engine Size
Howdy folks. Looking for a few bits and pieces for my TH350 build. If any of you have anything let me know.

Low/Reverse Spring cage (PO bent mine)
Governor Cover and Bale (the wire that holds the cover on)
Anti-clunk spring (bent mine)
Parking pawl guide (the little metal bracket that centers the pawl. Uses 2 bolts to attach it to the case)

Let me know if you have anything, and thanks!

78C10BigTen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Ted
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10 BIG TEN
Engine Size
Not that it would help but i have 2-th350's in my basement that i burnt up. What you need may still be good but i dont want to disassemble them. The gov cover and bale are probably still good providing they would come off without a beating...

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
How quick do you need it? I don't get to the shop often, but I'd imagine I probably have all that, some of it in multiples laying loose in Th350 pans at my shop turned storage. Someday it'll be a shop again !!!

da_raabi

Trailer Park Supervisor
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Truck Year
Truck Model
c30
Engine Size
How quick do you need it? I don't get to the shop often, but I'd imagine I probably have all that, some of it in multiples laying loose in Th350 pans at my shop turned storage. Someday it'll be a shop again !!!

Hey thanks. I'm hoping to begin final assembly in another week or so, but I'm in no serious hurry. Thanks trans has been out for a couple months already so what's a few more weeks?

Let me know what you find, and thanks!

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
OK, I need to get by the shop soon anyway, so it should be by the weekend. I'm 95% certain I have all that in loose spares. Now the low/reverse piston retainer and springs may be separate springs and retainer rather then the caged 1 pc but it works identical. If I have the all in 1 pc I'll get it, just not sure which I'll have.

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
I doubt I have the bale retainer. Honestly, you don't need it. Because many of the transmissions I had come in, didn't have it, and I usually did put one on if I had it, but really, I've sent many out without it, and never had a problem.

da_raabi

Trailer Park Supervisor
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Truck Year
Truck Model
c30
Engine Size
OK, I need to get by the shop soon anyway, so it should be by the weekend. I'm 95% certain I have all that in loose spares. Now the low/reverse piston retainer and springs may be separate springs and retainer rather then the caged 1 pc but it works identical. If I have the all in 1 pc I'll get it, just not sure which I'll have.

Ok cool, either way is fine. crazy4offroad is looking into it too so I'll let you know if he comes up with anything.

Thanks a bunch for the help. These were just those odd-ball parts you don't expect to need to replace!

da_raabi

Trailer Park Supervisor
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Truck Year
Truck Model
c30
Engine Size

Hey, did you get a chance to take a look over the weekend?

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
hahaha, that's about funny. Sorry !!! Hell NO. Between my son moving out of state this weekend and having to take care of my handicapped buddy's friends this weekend, I didn't get **** done. I guess because I have to do everything else for this one legged drunk phuk, that means I have to run around and get his friends bailed outta jail too. Yeah, No joke. 2 of his friends went to jail and it became my problem to contact bondsmen, pick up and move vehicles, give rides to and from. ******** !!! I told him he needs to get a different group of friends. I was told, I just don't understand since I've never been to jail. Uhhh yeah, and I don't normally associate with fux who have. Birds of a Feather dude, this is your problem not mine !!!

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
I might get by there this evening though. I have some PC parts I'm needing to pick up too. Kinda waiting for a motorclub call that direction and kill 2 birds with 1 stone and make a few bucks. So it won't be long. If not tonight, might just bite the bullet and make a dry run that direction.

da_raabi

Trailer Park Supervisor
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Truck Year
Truck Model
c30
Engine Size
I might get by there this evening though. I have some PC parts I'm needing to pick up too. Kinda waiting for a motorclub call that direction and kill 2 birds with 1 stone and make a few bucks. So it won't be long. If not tonight, might just bite the bullet and make a dry run that direction.

Hey no prob. Do what you gotta do. Don't make a special trip just for me.

Sounds like you've got your hands full with your... acquaintances... I am a little lost though. Is it your son, his buddy, or his buddy's friends that are handicapped? Cuz I'm getting this image of a handful of drunk dudes in wheelchairs pissing and moaning behind bars about how they should not have tried to steal a van. I don't know why but that's what is in my head, and with the way your stories go, it may very well be the truth!

Ah need the details!!!

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
No, my son is all good. He was raised, Birds of a feather, he don't hang with hood rats, jail birds and druggies.

This guy I live with was a friend of a friend. He's into Squares, wrenching and such so we hit it off pretty well. When I sold my house, he talked me into moving in to be his "Live In Aid". I said, Nawww, I don't wipe asses. He explained, NO man, it's just mowing the yard, doing the grocery shopping and ****. That's it. So in lieu of cheap rent and a place I could keep my dogs, I did it. Worse thing I coulda done. All his friends happen to be jail birds, drunks and losers. He himself is a drunk and drinks every other day. Starts at about 4 or 5 am with whatever beer was left over from the last drunk, then he white knuckles it til 6am and I'm going to the store to get the first 18 or 30 pack for the day and his first 5 pack of Black & Milds. He'll usually need another 18 or 30 by 5pm or so. That'll get him till about midnight or 1am, then he'll go to bed and sleep all of the next day. So it's 1 day drunken stuper, next day peace and quiet. Today is a drinkin' day. He's been **** faced since about 11am. Hasn't fallen out of his wheelchair yet today, so it's been a good day so far. He hasn't broke anything of mine either yet, so we're doing real good today.

He wonders why he's always broke. He's on SSI, gets $750 a month. Section 8 pays most of the rent for him. So what I pay him more than covers all the extra rent Section 8 don't pay plus all the utitlies, I buy all the groceries, cleaning supplies, laundry supplies, ass wipe and even his damn deodorant, soap and toothpaste **** for his bathroom and he's still broke. All he has to pay is $50 a month for cell phone, and $55 a month in insurance on his truck. That's it. But he's broke. Well, when you spend $43-$50 a day on Beer and Black and Milds every other day of the month that's $645 - $750 a month. He's missing a leg, has 2 different fake legs but refuses to use. He's a lazy **** that has given up on life and just going to drink til he dies. He doesn't leave the house. He tries sometimes drunk to go hit the drive through convenience store for more beer if he's pist at me and don't want to ask me to go, but I don't allow it. He'll kill someone. So yeah, I have to babysit the ****** cuz he'll drive and kill someone, burn the house down or tear my **** up as he's done alot of. Not great conditions.

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
Well, I'm going to go that direction. Let's see if I make it to the shop this time. Fingers Crossed !!!

da_raabi

Trailer Park Supervisor
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Truck Year
Truck Model
c30
Engine Size
Well, I'm going to go that direction. Let's see if I make it to the shop this time. Fingers Crossed !!!

lol Thanks man. I do appreciate it a lot.

Leave the drunk to his stupor and get out in the real world. You must be one hell of a nice guy to deal with that crap for so long. I don't think I would have had the patience or that attitude about it. I know cheap rent is cheap rent but... damn.

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
Ohh it's all good today. Today is recovery day. He's in bed since about midnight last night and he won't be up again until about 3 or 4 am tomorrow morning, then be waking me up at 5:45 to be at the store by 6am to buy beer and Black and Milds. I know the routine.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
satansdad