TH350 Parts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
What front gear are you talking about? If you're talking front of the case, I did find the front half parts with the pumps, just havent found the planets and output shaft parts yet but I know they're in there somewhere.

da_raabi

Trailer Park Supervisor
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Truck Year
Truck Model
c30
Engine Size
What front gear are you talking about? If you're talking front of the case, I did find the front half parts with the pumps, just havent found the planets and output shaft parts yet but I know they're in there somewhere.

Of the two planetary sets, both had scoring on their bushing surfaces. The other set (front is what I've seen them called) only had one gouge, but it was there.

No worries. I actually sourced bearing versions of both, and also got the one-piece ring gear for the front set too. So at least I made lemonade out of that situation. Sucks I had to replace so many hard parts though. Hopefully this damn thing will be good to go after all this.

Like I said, I'll post pics in the build thread. And thanks again for finding all that stuff for me!

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
Oh good, so you got the rollerized parts. That's better than the thrust washers for sure. However, do make sure you check your end play on both output and input shafts. Those are things that are likely to be different when you go taking the best of all worlds to build a transmission.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
willyg