TH350 Parts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
lol Thanks man. I do appreciate it a lot.

Leave the drunk to his stupor and get out in the real world. You must be one hell of a nice guy to deal with that crap for so long. I don't think I would have had the patience or that attitude about it. I know cheap rent is cheap rent but... damn.
Oh dude, you don't have a clue how hard it is sometimes. I feel for the guy, he's 61 missing a leg for the last 4 years due to vascular disease. But he's just flat given up. Bad part is, he gets drunk then starts talking to me like **** and I don't put up with it and get right back in his ass. Then I end I feeling like ****. Although, no worries, he's usually so fukn drunk he don't remember it. All I can do is try to keep him from falling out of his chair, driving and cooking so he don't burn the damn house down. He's done some crazy ass **** though. I should have moved out after an incident that he did, and had I reacted the way I would have on anyone else, he'd be a dead dude and I'm not even kidding, and no exaggeration. He shoulda been dead, and trust me, he don't give a rats ass to live anyway and for what he did, in a wheelchair or not, he needed his head blown off his damn shoulders. He claims the only reason he don't commit suicide is be because God doesn't like that, it's a sin and the bible says...... He's one of those too. He get's drunk and turns into a preacher. Of course he's usally talking to himself and yelling scripture throughout the house but ain't noone listening. He's preaching to himself.

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
:happy175: Someone asked me other other day, if I had a regular church that I attend. I said yep, and I go every other day.

da_raabi

Trailer Park Supervisor
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Truck Year
Truck Model
c30
Engine Size
Man I tell you... in a situation like that you do what you gotta do. I'm not really sure how I'd react to a person like that. Sounds like he needs a good dose of rehab and a reason to live his life. I'm assuming he's got no family to speak of? No lady friends or anything to keep him in line?

I tell you, they are a pain but women can really keep a guy from going down the wrong path like that. Poor bastard...

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
Well that brakes are on that plan for now. See whutta mean. BUT, just postponed. I have to meet someone that direction in about 2.5 hours, so now I'm going to wait. Better that way anyway so I'm not making a special trip just for that. But, it should still be tonight anyway.

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
Man I tell you... in a situation like that you do what you gotta do. I'm not really sure how I'd react to a person like that. Sounds like he needs a good dose of rehab and a reason to live his life. I'm assuming he's got no family to speak of? No lady friends or anything to keep him in line?

I tell you, they are a pain but women can really keep a guy from going down the wrong path like that. Poor bastard...
You nailed it. He has NOONE. He's got one living sister that he has not seen in over 30 years. She is special needs and in an assisted living center in AR. He does need rehab and doesn't want it. Until authorities step in, nothing can be done. He never had kids, his parents are gone, Aunt's and Uncles are gone, he has noone but these friends that come over and they're all jailbird ex cons, crack pipe smokin' needle pushin' losers and that **** just don't fly with me. These friends are grown ass men 45-59 years old that are his drinking buddies. They don't always do the hard ****, it's only occasional, but I don't give a rats ass. Once around me is to damn much and I don't care to see the **** and don't want to be around it. People don't know what I do, and what I used to do and I don't need to be involved in some drug raid ******** and lose some of my **** or have a bad rap.

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
Man, I have to much ****. I almost gave up. I found most of my Th400 spare parts and many of my 700r4 spare parts, but the Th350 parts didn't want to get found. I found 1 Th350 pan of parts, and 1 5 gallon bucket but I know I have **** tons more and never got to them. But, I did find this. I also found some front pumps and the front drums, but never was able to get to the, or find the rear sections, planets and output shafts. I know for a fact I have that damn ring gear for the output shaft. Just never found it. **** is in to many different places. I did have the governor cover retainer clip and the better design low/reverse spring set up in a cage though that I wasn't sure I had or not.

You must be registered for see images attach

da_raabi

Trailer Park Supervisor
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Truck Year
Truck Model
c30
Engine Size
Man, I have to much ****. I almost gave up. I found most of my Th400 spare parts and many of my 700r4 spare parts, but the Th350 parts didn't want to get found. I found 1 Th350 pan of parts, and 1 5 gallon bucket but I know I have **** tons more and never got to them. But, I did find this. I also found some front pumps and the front drums, but never was able to get to the, or find the rear sections, planets and output shafts. I know for a fact I have that damn ring gear for the output shaft. Just never found it. **** is in to many different places. I did have the governor cover retainer clip and the better design low/reverse spring set up in a cage though that I wasn't sure I had or not.

Man, that's friggen perfect! I'll PM you so we can figure out the details. I'll hop over to eBay for the ring gear and see what I can find. Fortunately I checked the case last night and it seems ok. I couldn't find anything nasty. Output shaft was the same. So thank goodness for that!

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
It just sux I didn't find that damn ring gear cuz I know I have it. Probably have at least 3 of them since I hord this ****, but that's why I have to much **** too.

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
Man, that's friggen perfect! I'll PM you so we can figure out the details. I'll hop over to eBay for the ring gear and see what I can find. Fortunately I checked the case last night and it seems ok. I couldn't find anything nasty. Output shaft was the same. So thank goodness for that!

How's that rear case bushing look? You replacing it?

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
Doh, you titled both the thread and the PM that exact same so when I looked at the tab at the top of the page, I posted in the thread instead of PM, but there's the info.

da_raabi

Trailer Park Supervisor
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Truck Year
Truck Model
c30
Engine Size
Holy crap, thanks for the quick shipment man. Thats awesome! I'll send another PM...

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
I have an email tracking update with the expected delivery date of those parts.

Expected Delivery by
SATURDAY 9 JUNE 2018

Don't worry about payment or shipping. There's been a few, @MrMarty51 @Honky Kong jr @OkieFishMan that paid it forward to me in the past, as well as others who have to others also, so I'm just paying it forward again. Glad to see the parts going to a useful home.

da_raabi

Trailer Park Supervisor
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Truck Year
Truck Model
c30
Engine Size
I have an email tracking update with the expected delivery date of those parts.

Expected Delivery by
SATURDAY 9 JUNE 2018

Don't worry about payment or shipping. There's been a few, @MrMarty51 @Honky Kong jr @OkieFishMan that paid it forward to me in the past, as well as others who have to others also, so I'm just paying it forward again. Glad to see the parts going to a useful home.

Man that's awesome, and much appreciated. I think I've got a set of those bumper thingies up in the attic I've been meaning to pass along. So I'll definitely pay it forward.

Box came today. Everything looks great!

Good thing too... The front gear was scored too... And you should see the output shaft case bushing. Wow. I'll post pics in the trans build thread. It's impressive.

Thank you again. Seriously

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
By the looks of that race on that ring gear, I kinda expected to hear that rear case bushing was thrashed. If you used that same part, eventually that's what it would do to the new case bushing too.

I wish I could have found that ring gear. I know it's in there but it was so damn hot, I got outta there. If you haven't found them yet, and I get by there again, I'll take another look cuz I know for a fact I have them. I have plenty of Th350 and Th400 parts and a few 700r4 parts too. Anytime I come across a bad or broken case I strip all the hard parts out of it and scrap the case but I keep the hard parts for spares.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dhatch84