Posi unit and center

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Supersoaker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Donnie
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
6.0 ls
I pickup a new shorten 9" w/ 35spline axles for my c10 ... Now I need a complete center for it .
Thinking of a Eaton true trac but there like a 400 upgrade over a spool

this is a street rod and I'm looking for a good posi that is quiet for the street w/ 35spline
and thinking a strange P iron center

Dougnsalem

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Truck Year
Truck Model
Engine Size
Are you drag racing, with big power? That Strange pumpkin is WAY overkill for a street rod. I ran a Ford nodular, but you would probably be fine running just a basic factory case(that has at least a couple ribs on it) The spools (I ran a $50 mini) are awesome at a meet, when you are turning, to back into a parking spot. People can tell you've got one(which you probably already know....) I mean, reving up against the stall, and having your tires chirping, as you back up..... That **** is cool..... Lol. Trust me, that's a death wish though, if you're gonna be in the rain, or on slick streets. I totalled a rig running one....

Edit: the 35 splines are overkill too, unless you're running rims with no center caps, to show them off....

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jodygraham64