Olds 350

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chevy355s10

Reaction score
First Name
David
Truck Year
Truck Model
c10
Engine Size
ya make a great case.......now back to that "free couch" part...lol
I will see if they still have it. this guy has been trying to get rid of it in the local trader paper for a few months and he keeps dropping the price every 2 weeks. this is CHEVY country with a few fords and a hand full of dodges with more toyota's than either ford or dodge. so,hes tryin pretty hard.
its a complete engine he says has only 90K miles on it. car he had it in was totaled.how,he wont say.but,we can all guess.

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
ya make a great case.......now back to that "free couch" part...lol
I will see if they still have it. this guy has been trying to get rid of it in the local trader paper for a few months and he keeps dropping the price every 2 weeks. this is CHEVY country with a few fords and a hand full of dodges with more toyota's than either ford or dodge. so,hes tryin pretty hard.
its a complete engine he says has only 90K miles on it. car he had it in was totaled.how,he wont say.but,we can all guess.

:laughing1:

:sorry: I seen Olds 455 and $100. I quit reading right there and started responding. So I guess you're saying you need a FREE couch so you can convince the wife you paid $100 for it? Go to the local Goodwill and look behind the trash dumpster. People dump them off all the time. :shrug:

:happy175:

robert8096

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Truck Year
Truck Model
c10
Engine Size
Don't have a couch, dog takes claim to it after hours. Got a burb in the back that has more room than a couch.

Driver4r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Trevor
Truck Year
Truck Model
k10,c20
Engine Size
355/th350/np203, 454/th350/ff-rear
If they are HO's ill give you 100$ for those crappy heads :D (shhhh, HR, don't tell him)

EDIT: *facepalm* I just remembered were talking about olds....... Not Pontiac

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
yeah, in the Olds heads, Big Blocks are marked with a Letter, Small Blocks are marked with a #. I think it's #3 heads for the small blocks that are HIGHLY sought after and rare, that will go for big bucks, and letter F for big blocks. And you have to know wth you're looking at because there are crooks out there that will grind an E to be and F and sell those $100-$200 E heads for $1000-$2000 claiming they are F heads. Now some guys will do it just for the fact to "LOOK" like an F as in someone taking a Cutlass and doing a Retro 442 out of it, or someone making a Chevelle into an SS. This is why #'s matching along with VIN and body plates are important on those old nostalgic rigs.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kipps5000