NP203, NP205, NP208 Differentiating Power to front and rear axles.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
It will drive fine and won't hurt anything with unlocked hubs in HI LOC. I even ran front wheel drive without a rear shaft for a few weeks.

Yep, just so long as you're running a front open diff or LSD front diff. I wouldn't want to with a locker and damn sure not spool or welded. In a pinch, wth a locker, spool or welded, you could make it home on just 1 hub up front locked in and the rear shaft out if in Hi LOC.

79K10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
350/th350
thanks for the info...
I would have dropped a motor in the donor truck, but i sold the trans and case too.
everything else is there if anyone needs any shipable parts pm me, you can have em for cost of shipping, or if youre local a 12 pack lol...
I already took everything i needed. for everyone else not on GMSB ill do 1/2 off picknpull prices

wheels are gone now too

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

robert8096

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Truck Year
Truck Model
c10
Engine Size
thanks for the info...
I would have dropped a motor in the donor truck, but i sold the trans and case too.
everything else is there if anyone needs any shipable parts pm me, you can have em for cost of shipping, or if youre local a 12 pack lol...
I already took everything i needed. for everyone else not on GMSB ill do 1/2 off picknpull prices

wheels are gone now too

Looking for the wiper motor, wiper switch and the wiper wiring. Shipped to 29445. Sent you a PM.