New tool box.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ScottyB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Truck Year
Truck Model
phantom
Engine Size
2 squirrels
The boss has two stores and though I work out of one I stop in the other one on a regular basis to pick up parts. The other store has had a 3 piece 13 drawer tool chest sitting out since I started and kept joking that if they didn't move it by Christmas I would have to take it home. Turns out they bought 5 of them 2 years ago and only managed to move 3 of them. Well, I kept joking about it and they kept saying they were working on it. I finally told my wife about it and she said yeah, you need it.

Saturday I went down and picked it up and am working on getting it loaded. I grew up watching tool boxes used as catch alls. Certain things would go in certain drawers but that is as far as it went. I started seeing organized tool boxes and it blew my mind! :wtf: I decided I needed to organize my tools better. It's easier to put them away when they have someplace to go.

My dilemma now is figuring out how to organize my sockets. I have a set and a half that I want to organize. At this point, I'm thinking I'll have to build something. Hard to justify buying something when it won't do what I want OR I'll have buy something I'll only use half of.

Time to get the shop organized so I can get some projects going again.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xXmutantXx