New from North Texas

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
Welcome from N. East Texas.:wave: Nice truck, I'm so jealous of you, you don't live far from the IN N OUT burger. I drove 168 miles for one, if you haven't tried one all I can say is BEST BURGER ON THE PLANET!!!! One of the few things I miss from Cali.

There are Cali s here in OKC too driving to TX for a Double Double and Fries. !!! One of the few things I miss about Cali. But, Laughlin has an IN N OUT, and I eat there at least twice while in Laughlin when I go.

Mr Clean

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Truck Year
1982 & 1985
Truck Model
K10 Extra Cab w/ Proper SWB, & 85 K5 Blazer
Engine Size
454 BBC, & 383 Stroker
There are Cali s here in OKC too driving to TX for a Double Double and Fries. !!! One of the few things I miss about Cali. But, Laughlin has an IN N OUT, and I eat there at least twice while in Laughlin when I go.

OOOOHHHH double double:licklips::worship::drool:

Irishman999

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Truck Year
Truck Model
K-1500 High Sierra
Engine Size
The only thing my wife was excited for when we moved to Reno was IN-N-OUT. We are so blessed here, we have one in sparks and one in south Reno.

They are the most bad ass burgers on the planet.

Boogiedown

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Terry
Truck Year
1985/1977
Truck Model
Silverado/c-10
Engine Size
350/350
cool project man, glad you found us

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
Hey Sean, I'm sure there are lots of questions about your lift kits. If you have before, during and after pics of your lifts or any other project you did to the truck, feel free to do a tech write up about how to do it. You know gearheads, we don't get enough of it !!!

sean1960

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Sean
Truck Year
Truck Model
Custom GMC
Engine Size
I have pictures of the entire build of the truck. I will have to scan them into my computer. I'll see what I can come up with. The truck went through a few changes before we even drove it for the first time. I will put together something for a tech write up. I would also like to thank everyone for the nice comments.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmeade