My 93 E-350 Box Van

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

89Suburban

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Paw Paw
Truck Year
Truck Model
Chevrolet Tahoe LT
Engine Size
5.3, 4WD
Since this thread turned into a SOLD item and updating this ****** situation I'm in... may as well just keep adding to it.

All of a sudden unexpectadly, look what I have in my backyard now. No, it's not mine, but I am hoping to sell it for a buddy.

It's Hunter 26 foot Water Ballast Sail Boat project with Wheel steering. :hidesbehindsofa:

HAHAHAAAHAHA!!!!!!!! You got a Burb and a boat now, LMFAO!!!! :roflbow: Stop trying to be a copy cat to Paw Paw. :roflbow:

Sent from my iPod touch 4th Gen using Tapatalk

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
HAHAHAAAHAHA!!!!!!!! You got a Burb and a boat now, LMFAO!!!! :roflbow: Stop trying to be a copy cat to Paw Paw. :roflbow:

Sent from my iPod touch 4th Gen using Tapatalk

No, If I was going to get a boat, it would be a boat similar to Paw Paws in that it would have a damn motor, not no sails. This one is missing sails, has a couple holes in the hull that need patched. This is a project a buddy bought several years ago. This is what it would look like fixed up.

http://www.sailingtexas.com/shunter260111.html

He fell off the face of the earth about 8 months or maybe even a year ago. I knew things weren't well for him, but I sure couldn't help in my situation. He showed up on my doorstep 2 days ago, swallowed his pride and told me what was up. He had 24 hours to move the boat, and if I wanted to move his Hot Tub, I could have it, that as midnight he'd be homeless. He lost his fuggin house. I don't know the whole story, probably never will other than he's had 2 different women in the last 2 years and I know both of them took him to the cleaners. Due to his women, is why myself and a couple of other buds lost touch with him. Very long story short, he's going to be staying here for awhile. Being I now have a trailer, with some help from a couple others, some smart thinking, pipes and flat carts, I have the hot tub standing on edge on my back porch. I want to clean underneath it, get all the cob webs out and seal the woood with Thompsons before I lay it flat and run the 220 Volts for it. We took all the wiring and connections from his house to install it, so I think I can get it up and running for cheap. It's a fairly nice one and it works well. My big deal with it, BACK THERAPY !!! It's one of those 80 Jet heated unit with several upgrades to keep the funk out of the water etc. Needless to say, without notice, been moving a boat and hottub along with other loose ends and getting some of his stuff to storage since he don't have a truck the last 2 days and haven't gone to my dads. Hopefully I might get to go today, if not tomorrow for sure. I need to get those 2 trucks consolidated and haul the scrap over the scale and get some funds back spent on the trailer purchase.

animal

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
First Name
Lee
Truck Year
Truck Model
c10 silverado
Engine Size
350ish
That hottub can be really good for the back :waytogo:

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
Jacob
Truck Year
1977/1990/1991
Truck Model
C10 longbed/R1500 Burb/R3500 Dually
Engine Size
350/350/454
Animal wants some late night action at hr's house in his hot tub :naughty:

animal

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
First Name
Lee
Truck Year
Truck Model
c10 silverado
Engine Size
350ish
Animal wants some late night action at hr's house in his hot tub :naughty:

:slap:

Good JuJu helping out a friend like that HR!

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
:slap:

Good JuJu helping out a friend like that HR!

The story on this guy, I don't loan **** to my family, I don't give keys to house or vehicles etc. I've said several times, there's only 1 person I'd trust with my money, keys and to borrow my vehicles.. and it happens to be this guy. He's 58 years old and picks stupid woman. So when he came over and told me he's out of his house and I asked if he rented it out again or what, he said, NO, I lost it, I'm homeless and been locked out by the Sheriff. He said he stopped by to check on my situation that he doesn't have a cell phone anymore, and see if he can stay here awhile. Told him my daughter is staying here now, but yeah, come on, we'll clean that 1 room out that has all the paint buckets, tools, etc from doing all the tornado repair and move that **** to the garage. So he's got a room now. Never thought I'd be able to help somebody else out in my situation.

What scares me, is what was he doing that he just fell off the face of the earth and did that have anything to do with his losing the house. He has a good job, I can't imagine not being able to make a $650 house payment and he says he hasn't made a payment in over a year that it took that long for the foreclosure process. Does he have a gambling problem now? Get into some kind of drugs? Has he gone back to drinking, which is a no no for him. I dunno. Something don't seem right. At any rate, I'm not going to leave the guy homeless and will eventually figure out what went wrong. I can tell there's something he wants to talk to me about but not going to, but then he keeps reverting back to his current live in GF, who is now living with her parents where he dumped her off.

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
But so yeah, He's the reason I've not got anything done to put money in my pocket. I've been running and gunning helping him get the rest of his **** from the yard at his house, moved to storage, some stuff moved back here, cleaning off my back porch for the hot tub, moving the hot tub, cleaning out a room and all that good ****. Hopefully today is the last day of all that **** and then I can start making plans to get out to my dads. Sucks though, the weather the last few days has been over the top gorgeous to do that ****, and now it's cooling down again. Go figure. Story of my fuggin life. When it comes to doing **** for me..... Muh Fugger !!!

Driver4r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Trevor
Truck Year
Truck Model
k10,c20
Engine Size
355/th350/np203, 454/th350/ff-rear
It FINALLY hit 60's here, then its gonna drop back into the 30-40's XD

teus and thurs are supposed to be in the 20's....... :(

robert8096

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Truck Year
Truck Model
c10
Engine Size
It'll more of a matter of how quick I can get to it Robert. Hopefully this week. I actually wanted to do it this weekend, but.... as the next couple posts might esplane.... I been busier than a one legged man at an ass kicking contest. :hidesbehindsofa:

Not a problem, just PM me when you get it cut out and the price and we will go from there. I am in no hurry.

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
It's on my list to get. I was hoping to be out there already since I now have the trailer. But then my long lost buddy dropped in on me without notice. Spent 2 days helping him get his Sailboat ready to move, move it, then removing the hottub he gave me and working on it before I set it down. Cleaning him out a room here etc. Been bizzy.

Then weather isn't cooperating now. I'm hoping to get 2 warm days in the 50's before I take off to my dads. I just want to be sure to get my gas money's worth and not go out there for 1 warm day, then come home and have to go back a day or 2 later.

It appears it'll be cut out with an angle grinder now. Some idgit was using my Makita Sawzall and it quit working, so I have to tear it apart someday and find out of it's brushes or the switch to repair it.

Passenger bedside fuel door assembly right???

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size