My 93 E-350 Box Van

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

animal

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
First Name
Lee
Truck Year
Truck Model
c10 silverado
Engine Size
350ish
Great news HR! Glad thing's are looking up for you :waytogo:

Last edited:

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
Does any of that stuff you are going to scrap have a right (passenger) side gas door that you would be willing to cut out and ship to me? I need the whole assembly including the metal around the door. The filler neck also. I want to replace the exposed gas cap on my 74 fleetside with a gas door assembly. I hate that exposed cap. Looking for the boxed area in the pic. If so PM me a price including shipping to 29445.
Thanks

Yep, as a matter of fuct I do. Passenger side bed, gas cap door cover?. I'm pretty sure I know just the truck/bed I can cut that out of. It's off the bent frame truck that was hit front and rear. An 85 C20 with a Primo Cab and interior.

I kept a right side too on one bed I scrapped cuz the new donor bed I got was a single tank truck OEM, so I'll have to cut the new donor bed and weld the door in so I can finally use the passenger side tank again.

Attachments

• 000_0063b.jpg
    000_0063b.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 88
  • K1500Prop 015.jpg
    K1500Prop 015.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 71
  • K1500Prop 014.jpg
    K1500Prop 014.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 72

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
So what is the next step dawg? :popcorn:

Been busy as hell the last couple days. Have had a little cash to buy some of the **** for the house. Had a Dr. Appt today so I didn't take off to my dad's yet, but while we have a few days of nice weather, that's what's next. See if I can get out there and "Play Trucks", and get the all the scrap parts together to get them over the scale and replace the funds I used to buy the trailer and hopefully make another house payment. ****** Dr Visti cost me $160 since I no longer have medical insurance thanks for OvomitCare. Used to be a $20 Copay. I got phukin strep throat and a bad ear infuction, so add 2 more scripts than my normal. Just under $200 for 7 scripts and didn't get 2 of them I normally get. That's a ****** set back. $360 + $25 in gas to get the Dr in Midwest City, and to the cheap mom and pop pharmacy I use in SW OKC so I can afford my scripts. This place saves me about $65-$75 a month for cash pay, so it's worth the drive. So there went Fo Hunert Dollas. Thank you so ****** much Obama !!!

animal

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
First Name
Lee
Truck Year
Truck Model
c10 silverado
Engine Size
350ish
If they are brand name meds try going to their website. A lot of times you can get coupons or cards directly from the manufactuer to help pay for the meds. We do this with some of my wifes meds

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
If they are brand name meds try going to their website. A lot of times you can get coupons or cards directly from the manufactuer to help pay for the meds. We do this with some of my wifes meds

I get all Generics. I've had some of my meds like Nexium switched to script strength Priloces since there is a generic for it, so the Dr. switched that one. That in itself saves me $70 a month cuz there is no generic for Nexium. I have to take that **** cuz of all the meds I've taken in the last 10 years are eating holes in my stomach causing ulcers, so I take that one 1st in the morning, wait 30 minutes and let it do it's job, then I start taking the rest of them. It seems to work for that ailment.

89Suburban

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Paw Paw
Truck Year
Truck Model
Chevrolet Tahoe LT
Engine Size
5.3, 4WD
You need a trailer build thread

Sent from my iPod touch 4th Gen using Tapatalk

Green79Scottsdale

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
This trailer is an awesome thing for you man, I am happy for you! I can sense a turn around of your attitude, even through the interweb. Awesome!

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
Jacob
Truck Year
1977/1990/1991
Truck Model
C10 longbed/R1500 Burb/R3500 Dually
Engine Size
350/350/454
I, too, like the trailer purchase. Now that is something that can make money for you and not just once but over and over again :waytogo: I like where this is going. I know more than a few people that make a living off just scraping metal weather it's car parts, appliances, .....

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
I hope so dudes. So far I haven't been able to do **** with the trailer. Been rock'n and roll'n getting things done to the house. The funds are as good as wiped out, but at least I can account for every red cent, and not a nickel of it went to waste. I hope to be going out to my dad's on Sunday morningish and coming back either Monday, or possibly Tuesday depending on how fast I get things tore apart and then going to the scrap yard with a complete damaged truck filled with a core motor and trans that I'll never build. That'll return most of the funds used to purchase the trailer to pay a couple more things that are behind. Thanks for all the positive Ju Ju !!!

robert8096

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Truck Year
Truck Model
c10
Engine Size
Yep, as a matter of fuct I do. Passenger side bed, gas cap door cover?. I'm pretty sure I know just the truck/bed I can cut that out of. It's off the bent frame truck that was hit front and rear. An 85 C20 with a Primo Cab and interior.

I kept a right side too on one bed I scrapped cuz the new donor bed I got was a single tank truck OEM, so I'll have to cut the new donor bed and weld the door in so I can finally use the passenger side tank again.

Great, PM me a price and we will go from there.

Thanks
Robert

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
Great, PM me a price and we will go from there.

Thanks
Robert

It'll more of a matter of how quick I can get to it Robert. Hopefully this week. I actually wanted to do it this weekend, but.... as the next couple posts might esplane.... I been busier than a one legged man at an ass kicking contest. :hidesbehindsofa:

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
Since this thread turned into a SOLD item and updating this ****** situation I'm in... may as well just keep adding to it.

All of a sudden unexpectadly, look what I have in my backyard now. No, it's not mine, but I am hoping to sell it for a buddy.

It's Hunter 26 foot Water Ballast Sail Boat project with Wheel steering. :hidesbehindsofa:

Attachments

• Hunter26 002.jpg
    Hunter26 002.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 75
  • Hunter26 003.jpg
    Hunter26 003.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 67

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
You need a trailer build thread

Sent from my iPod touch 4th Gen using Tapatalk

Maybe so. I do have some things I need to do to it. And can post pics of my past trailers that I fuggin regret ever getting rid of. Dammit !!! One of them, I was just looking at pics of in this same Trailer pics folder and about cried. Doubt I'll have one with all those features again. But, I think I can get this little one to do all I need it to do. It won't fit a Crew Cab Dually, but I bet it fits a Burb. My last 18ft fit a C20 Burb real nice.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jcuriel512