I wasn't really a c10 fan...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

74 Shortbed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Truck Year
Truck Model
Engine Size
Thanks I sure hope so, Im the third owner of the truck, and its always lived in Tampa and in Hillsborough Florida. The guy i traded the bike for it, had only had it a month, and he quit on it when he found out a cylinder was dead, so Im hoping its fairly unmolested. Specially it being a long bed which no one likes.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
You have a great start there...

74propu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
austin
Truck Year
1974 1980 1986
Truck Model
c10s/b c10 s/b c10l/b
Engine Size
5.3 / ?/454 tbi
Well the guy that lives 2 doors down from me can teach you anything you want to know about superchargers his name is Bob Taft he was Don Gartlets crew chef

deve05

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Diego
Truck Year
Truck Model
c10
Engine Size
305 C.I.
Well the guy that lives 2 doors down from me can teach you anything you want to know about superchargers his name is Bob Taft he was Don Gartlets crew chef
I gotta meet that dude... My goals right now with this truck are to learn the internal workings of carburetors, and I absolutely neeeeedd to learn how to weld, Ive always wanted to learn but have never found someone willing to teach me and when I looked into welding courses it was actually trade schools and where extremely expensive. I have rebuilt simpler carburetors before, but nothing fancy like a rochester 4 barrel. and i have someone idea on tig welding but that's not really knowing how to weld.

deve05

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Diego
Truck Year
Truck Model
c10
Engine Size
305 C.I.
You have a great start there...
Thanks man, actually means a bunch comming from someone who knows they're ****, all ive gotten this far are a bunch of haters saying its stupid to waste money on that "old piece of **** thats dead and needs a junkyard". And then i see them driving Honda civics with rice cans on them and im like... Id rather drive my junkyard thanks... -_-

74propu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
austin
Truck Year
1974 1980 1986
Truck Model
c10s/b c10 s/b c10l/b
Engine Size
5.3 / ?/454 tbi
Oh hell I have a short bed

deve05

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Diego
Truck Year
Truck Model
c10
Engine Size
305 C.I.
And Im planning on cutting the frame on mine and making it a shortbed.... igaf tho im planning on lowering for my protouring(ish) build and lowered long beds just dont appeal to me ... I respect all preferences...

74 Shortbed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Truck Year
Truck Model
Engine Size
Lol just cage rattling you gonna put JGG on it or bloody stool ?
Oh I figured that, lol, but keep that **** up and pay back is a bitch, I'll put a Honda up..:happy175::happy175::happy175:

74propu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
austin
Truck Year
1974 1980 1986
Truck Model
c10s/b c10 s/b c10l/b
Engine Size
5.3 / ?/454 tbi
And **** my long bed is lowered

74 Shortbed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Truck Year
Truck Model
Engine Size
Thanks man, actually means a bunch comming from someone who knows they're ****, all ive gotten this far are a bunch of haters saying its stupid to waste money on that "old piece of **** thats dead and needs a junkyard". And then i see them driving Honda civics with rice cans on them and im like... Id rather drive my junkyard thanks... -_-

That's because they're just jealous that's all, I just laugh at those clowns, lol..

deve05

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Diego
Truck Year
Truck Model
c10
Engine Size
305 C.I.
And **** my long bed is lowered
Well see to me drw are an exception, cuz the dually actually looks good lowered... I was referring to srw lowered trucks.

deve05

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Diego
Truck Year
Truck Model
c10
Engine Size
305 C.I.
That's because they're just jealous that's all, I just laugh at those clowns, lol..
If im honest my ultimate goal is to build this truck to give out an ass spankin to my nemesis. A ricer from south florida with a turbo CRX. He has a bunch of decalls on it like #V8KILLER and #AMERICANSHITKNEELHERE hes always racing near stock V8 muscle cars and showing off on instagram about how he beats them with his ls(Honda ls) swapped turbo crx... When im done with my truck I want to head back home and call him out to a real race at the track, in an event down there called SRMS (Street racing made safe) its sponsored by the ticket clinic and they do passes on homestead speedway. Im gonna shut that guy up... With my V8 workhorse from the 80's.

74propu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
austin
Truck Year
1974 1980 1986
Truck Model
c10s/b c10 s/b c10l/b
Engine Size
5.3 / ?/454 tbi
not a dually it has 33x22.5 x 15 mickey thompsons on it . It is a real C10 half ton

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mistafishe