Ford Trash Talk Thread lol

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fastduramax

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10 Silverado
Engine Size
He's close but needs a 6" lift and 4 doors are as hideous as a slammed Square...
You must be registered for see images attach

Fastduramax

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10 Silverado
Engine Size
Is that Ronnie James Dio in your avatar ? Good guy seen him at Mecum years back, HUGE Ford guy ! :cheers:

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
Not positive that's a Dodge Trans and Xfer case, but the meme says... I see the big accumulator on the passenger side, might even be a GM 4L60-E, but I ain't saying so.

Fastduramax

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10 Silverado
Engine Size
If that Ram Jockey idiot know-it-all had run a 12 bolt torque converter like I told him the flex plate would still be attached !

Doppleganger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
Almost hard to believe its this extreme, but my friend's brother is retired (38yrs) from Ford in KY.....said that last month was the first time in US automotive history, that not 1 new Ford truck was sold anywhere in the US. Detroit news showed 100s of acres of Ford trucks sitting....it was assumed they were waiting on chips, but official reason now is they are addressing "chronic quality control issues". Move over Boeing. Forbes reported they lost their arse so bad on the electric truck clown show, BK may be in their future.

Can picture this being exaggeration....or complete truth. Maybe a little of both.

Octane

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Eddie
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
Jesus drove a Ford.Well,actually he walked everywhere he went,and never more than 200 miles from home.So it's the same thing.It's in the Dead Sea ford,errr scrolls somewhere

bucket

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Truck Year
'77, '78, '79, '84, '88
Truck Model
K5 thru K30
Engine Size
350-454
Almost hard to believe its this extreme, but my friend's brother is retired (38yrs) from Ford in KY.....said that last month was the first time in US automotive history, that not 1 new Ford truck was sold anywhere in the US. Detroit news showed 100s of acres of Ford trucks sitting....it was assumed they were waiting on chips, but official reason now is they are addressing "chronic quality control issues". Move over Boeing. Forbes reported they lost their arse so bad on the electric truck clown show, BK may be in their future.

Can picture this being exaggeration....or complete truth. Maybe a little of both.

My local Ford dealer routinely has different Ford trucks on the lot, presumably because they sold the other ones. Seems like an exaggeration?

Fastduramax

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10 Silverado
Engine Size
Well I guess I'm glad my other baby is a 16, paid for, 20K miles and a 625HP oil burner no charging required ! Oh and zero quality control issues no exaggeration ! :cheers:

AuroraGirl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Taylor
Truck Year
1978, 1980
Truck Model
K10, K25
Engine Size
400(?), 350
My local Ford dealer routinely has different Ford trucks on the lot, presumably because they sold the other ones. Seems like an exaggeration?
i think it means that no dealer purchased any f150s rather than people didnt buy them. If they chronic quality control issue is to be believed, which I do, then it makes sense but its not surprising. But if they werent trying to buy any and ford was trying to sell them, THAT would be crazy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deankelly