Ford Trash Talk Thread lol

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CSFJ

-----------------
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
-------------
Truck Year
-------
Truck Model
-------
Engine Size
-------
Lmao. I thought that was why there were so many toy trucks modeled after Fords, so they could get used to pushing them at a young age.

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
And the one that don't stand behind it, is the one steering !!!

You must be registered for see images attach

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
Just so you guys and girl know, there is going to be some Ford Lover that gets butt hurt over some of this. I hope everyone, including the snowflakes can realize it's all in good fun. If this was NOT a designated GM forum and was a "Truck Forum" or all breeds, this thread would NOT be allowed here. So everyone have their big girl panties on and realize it's all in good fun.

BTW, if you own a Ford, and I had one too, and there is a thread about it here too, you're still welcome to post up a thread in the "Other Vehicles" section. I know of at least one member who is CURRENTLY actively updating a Ford Build thread and I'm certain there is more.

http://www.gmsquarebody.com/threads/my-other-project.18937/

Honky Kong jr

Super Sarcastic Man
Reaction score
First Name
J-me
Truck Year
Truck Model
V10
Engine Size
Lil BB 407
Well my driveway is filled with blue oval trash. 2 Edges an Exploder and my f250 work truck. Yet my square has the garage all to its self. The Exploder was free and well the Edge is actually a decent vehicle the wife drives it but with the Hankook ATMs on it it's actually pretty capable..... but this thread should fill up quick with so much material out there.

74 Shortbed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Truck Year
Truck Model
Engine Size
I love reading this ****, keep the ******** commin..:happy175::happy175::waytogo::cheers:

Last edited:

crazy4offroad

Equal Opportunity Destroyer
Reaction score
First Name
Curt
Truck Year
Truck Model
K-10
Engine Size
350/SM465/NP205
I work in an office environment now and most people know I'm a jack of all trades and ask me mechanical questions, construction questions, etc. One guy was telling me about his ford running bad and I told him well, fortunately Advance Adapters has an adapter to put a Chevy engine in just about anything these days!

CSFJ

-----------------
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
-------------
Truck Year
-------
Truck Model
-------
Engine Size
-------
I need to go through my old phone files. Used to work with a mustang guy. I've got a bunch of anti ford stuff saved we used to tease him with.

75Monza

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jeremy
Truck Year
1980, 1982, 1985
Truck Model
K30, K20, K20
Engine Size
454, 383, 350
I own a restored 73 High boy F250. Use it as my plow truck right now so I don't have to beat up my beat up my square bouncing off snow banks, ripping the plow off the front , all the abuse I won't treat my Chevy to, lol. Got to admit, the 73 High boy is a really cool body style, but the 360 has less balls than any 283 I've ever owned...nuff said.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kurt54