Embarrassing stuff in your square

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bobehud

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Truck Year
91' with early 80's drivetrain
Truck Model
Suburban K3500
Engine Size
454 carbed
Damn that looks good,dammit i have to go cook me some breakfast now..lol

FRANKENTRUCK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Pierce
Truck Year
1981 1968
Truck Model
C10 Deluxe Stepside C10
Engine Size
350 with 350 Turbo transmission
While on my statewide trip this week I stopped at a restaurant, locked the truck, and went in to eat. Upon my returning to the truck I realized that when I had left the truck with the mechanic earlier I had left the ignition AND door key in the ashtray for him. And guess which one he handed to me when I picked the truck up! Ignition only! So I was LOCKED OUT of the truck due to the door key still being in the ashtray. Fortunately I noticed that I had left the vent windows unlocked. But unfortunately I noticed that my arm was not long enough to go through it AND reach the lock peg. Boy, did I get some weird looks from passersby who apparently thought I was trying to break into the truck! So I borrowed a flyswatter (old fashioned wire-handle type) from a store, and used the end of it to reach and pull up the lock peg. Still, it was embarrassing!

GreaseDog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jeremy
Truck Year
1977 K20
Truck Model
1980 K2500
Engine Size
When I bought my 80 in 2007 I noticed randomly I would get mud and water splashed on the inside of the rear window on the passenger side. Never really noticed it when it was convenient to check it out...until one day my ex jumped in the passenger seat... she says "son of a bitch" I turned and looked at her, and she is glaring at me... Mud dripping down her face... Needless to say, that day I discovered the sap between the floor and the kick panel... Which she kept her foot over every time she got in the truck after that.

guitarfreak235

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Truck Year
86 86
Truck Model
k10 c20
Engine Size
350 350
once i went off roading with some buds before i got new tires, got stuck in 1 inch deep mud. had to have an atv pull me out... also once there was an accident and the ambulance and all the police were there, and i was looking at the wreckage and all of a sudden a van infront of me slammed the brakes, i skidded to a stop a foot behind the van with the police, medics, and bystanders lookin at me like im crazy

VAL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
VAL
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10 SILVERADO
Engine Size
I was driving down the road with these two hot chicks in my truck, they were arguing about who's tiities were the perkiest. so they pulled off their tops and asked me to decide while driving 55mph. got pulled over for swerving, and had to undergo a sobriety test. the cop was behind me for about 2 miles before he pulled me over, and was observing the action. i got off with a warning.

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
OK, so to hell with the warning and all that worthless ****. Who had the perkiest *******??? :rofl:

J Knight

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
John
Truck Year
82 Chevy
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
350ci
I was driving down the road with these two hot chicks in my truck, they were arguing about who's tiities were the perkiest. so they pulled off their tops and asked me to decide while driving 55mph. got pulled over for swerving, and had to undergo a sobriety test. the cop was behind me for about 2 miles before he pulled me over, and was observing the action. i got off with a warning.

If this was recent we could have gotten pics.

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73

woodsrider250

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
John
Truck Year
Truck Model
C20
Engine Size
350-Qjet
Perky **** and Biscuits...I'm liking this thread.

DoubleDingo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Bagoomba
Truck Year
Truck Model
81-C20 Silverado Camper Special-TH400-4.10s
Engine Size
Carb'ed Vortec 350
Well, I did it again! This time at work. I was squeezing between an Expedition and some oversized truck, and then decided it wasn't a good idea to park between them. While pulling in I was watching the passenger side mirror to make sure it didn't hit the mirror of the truck on that side. While backing out I was watching the passenger side mirror and completely spaced the driver's side mirror, and next thing I know I hear this snapping sound which caused me to look that way, and the driver's side mirror of the Expedition got turned towards the front of the vehicle (it was backed into the spot). The alarm went off, and was trying to get out of there as quick as I could. I was going to walk back over there after I parked and straighten the mirror back to it's normal position, but the alarm quit sounding and I knew if I reset the mirror it would go off again. Embarrassed and wanting to get back to work without being spotted any more than i already was, I casually walked to the building. That guy doesn't park there anymore...lol...I don't know why either...lol... No damage was done, just a twisted mirror.

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
Woo hoo for breakaway mirriors.

Bfortune1000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Truck Year
Truck Model
Engine Size
after i was headin home from a party, i backed all the way down the drive way and at the very end where it widened out i went to turn around. but the backup lights dont work but there was a fence there so i figured hell i can back right up to the fence a be good to go. but nope instead of having the ditch behind the fence they had it infront so dropped my rear end right into the ditch, wasn't evern really a ditch was more like a 3 foot deep drainage channel lined in bricks. so sat there for like half hour til my bud with his 454 came and pulled me out

Magnum44357

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Terrence
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
It was around 1030 at night a few days after my 18th, me and some friends were going up to have a fire in the woods. Had a few truck fulls of pallets and what not. half way up the road, I see a car in the oncoming lane with his brights on. I simply give him the ol' *flash* *flash* right as I did, he turns on his sirens... its a cop. So instantly as he's passing me, I'm saying "wow, it would be a cop.." at the same time, I'm staring at him in amazement, because I still can't believe these odds haha. Well in the meantime my friend two trucks up, decides "WERE GETTIN PULLED OVER, QUICK, STOP AS FAST AS POSSIBLE!" So he comes to a near skidding stop... Me being the curious one, is still looking in my side mirror at the cop trying to turn around, and BAM! I slam into the poor soul in front of me, which then gets pushed into the first stopping car, creating for a very dramatic night, where 2 cars were totaled and the 3rd had like 2k in damages :( of course we get the whole "can I check your truck please?" line, so as everyone is like, "sure go for it" I'm thinking, "uhh I still got guns in the back from shootin a few days before" So I had to calmly explain to the 2 officers that, yes, I had weapons in the vehicle, but no, I didn't plan on using them tonight... They made me "slowly" remove them, while doing so i felt I was about to be shot hahaha, no ticket though. the cop put in his report i wasn't speeding, and wasn't tailing, just a accident. But of course someone has to do the whole insurance thing, so now I'm stuck at 20yrs old paying $350 dollars a month just to drive my truck around...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GMblood