Dually

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Boonie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Brent
Truck Year
Truck Model
K25
Engine Size
DIY4x sells that whole assembly. it's set up for a narrower then stock front spring. but when I talked to them the guy said they could make me a set for stock springs.

http://diy4x.com/product.php?productid=17714&cat=250&page=1

highdesertranger

I talked to them, they told me that they could modify a set for stock springs, but it would toe the front of the springs out. I just figured if I could find a stock set somewhere it would probably be easier. DIY4X may still be the way I go, plan on replacing the springs at some point too.

Boonie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Brent
Truck Year
Truck Model
K25
Engine Size
Wonder if they make those in a 31x10.50x15....

They are treadwright tires. I didn't see a 31x10.5 in that particular tire, but they have one called guard dog that is fairly aggressive in that size. so far I'm pleased with them

ajd89

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
andrew
Truck Year
Truck Model
k10
Engine Size
hey friends, me again. hoping someone here can help me out. I am needing some front spring parts.

You must be registered for see images attach

I basically need everything in these pics, the radiator support, the spring shackle, and that little brace behind them. Unfortunately, I need these for both sides. idk if someone here has a trashed frame lying around, or maybe there is a salvage yard nearby. idk. the yards around here have no squarebodies, ive looked. If someone could help me out with availability and a price, that would be great. thanks
Darn I knew this would happen I've had a front half of a k10 frame sitting around for a while the back was rust through cut it off and scraped that awhile ago but I scraped the front like 2 weeks ago

78C10BigTen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Ted
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10 BIG TEN
Engine Size
They are treadwright tires. I didn't see a 31x10.5 in that particular tire, but they have one called guard dog that is fairly aggressive in that size. so far I'm pleased with them
These are currently what im running on the back of my 2wd. $60 off craigslist.

Boonie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Brent
Truck Year
Truck Model
K25
Engine Size
yea, I scrapped the front of a k10 several months ago also. I have a k20 frame I could take them off of, just hate to cannibalize a perfect frame just for that. :banghead:

ajd89

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
andrew
Truck Year
Truck Model
k10
Engine Size
yea, I scrapped the front of a k10 several months ago also. I have a k20 frame I could take them off of, just hate to cannibalize a perfect frame just for that. :banghead:
Right I agree

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zippo854