door key buzzer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NCTyphoonKid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Korey
Truck Year
Truck Model
Silverado R10
Engine Size
Hey guys
I got a question about this. I know these trucks had a key/door buzzer my question is where is it located mine doesn't work and I want it working again.

RetroC10Sport

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Truck Year
Truck Model
pontiac aztek
Engine Size
Up under the dash, usually behind the radio or very near.

I'm going to add one from a 1994 Olds Cutlass to mine to give it a way more updated sound, plus it will have other abilities such as automatic door locks (can only be used if the truck has an electronic speedo, locks the doors at 9-10 MPH), turn signal chime - it dings when you leave the turn signal on for more than 5 minutes while moving; headlights on chime too.

I don't know exactly what the chime in a square sounds like but if it's like my S10, it just went DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT which is very annoying...The Cutlass chime module has a nice ding, ding, ding and sounds better, more updated if that makes sense.

NCTyphoonKid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Korey
Truck Year
Truck Model
Silverado R10
Engine Size
Up under the dash, usually behind the radio or very near.

I'm going to add one from a 1994 Olds Cutlass to mine to give it a way more updated sound, plus it will have other abilities such as automatic door locks (can only be used if the truck has an electronic speedo, locks the doors at 9-10 MPH), turn signal chime - it dings when you leave the turn signal on for more than 5 minutes while moving; headlights on chime too.

I don't know exactly what the chime in a square sounds like but if it's like my S10, it just went DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT which is very annoying...The Cutlass chime module has a nice ding, ding, ding and sounds better, more updated if that makes sense.

Oh cool and yeah I know what you mean about the chime my grand national is a ding ding ding deal too. I think the trucks was like a buzzer sound

Last edited:

kleedus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Truck Year
1960 threw 91
Truck Model
c10 to k30
Engine Size
350 threw 454
that is the first thing i rip out of any new truck i get.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Twistedwhisky