Compressor delete

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Georgeb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
George
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10 Burb Z71
Engine Size
You shouldn't need that for your square. Just take the belt off unless you have a serpentine belt setup.

foamypirate

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jake (Mr. Wilson)
Truck Year
Truck Model
El Camino, baby!
Engine Size
5.3L/4L60E
Should work great. Used one on a Serpentine upgrade on a 70' C10 with no issues.

redneck_reed78

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Braden
Truck Year
1987, 1991
Truck Model
R30, Suburban
Engine Size
Should work great. Used one on a Serpentine upgrade on a 70' C10 with no issues.

So it's worth the $30 you think? Probably will do it regardless since it's cheap and easy any way, but could you tell any difference in the way it performed?

Georgeb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
George
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10 Burb Z71
Engine Size
Ya know, I was thinking....... You go off road with that girl right? Do you air down your tires when you do? If so before you go and scrap that ac compressor you could set yourself up with some onboard air........ We used to do it on all the squares we ran as junk yard wreckers to run our air tools. I am sure a little searching could find you all you need to know.

redneck_reed78

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Braden
Truck Year
1987, 1991
Truck Model
R30, Suburban
Engine Size
Ya know, I was thinking....... You go off road with that girl right? Do you air down your tires when you do? If so before you go and scrap that ac compressor you could set yourself up with some onboard air........ We used to do it on all the squares we ran as junk yard wreckers to run our air tools. I am sure a little searching could find you all you need to know.

Wow never heard of doing something like that but that is something to look in to for me. I'll do some googling!

89Suburban

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Paw Paw
Truck Year
Truck Model
Chevrolet Tahoe LT
Engine Size
5.3, 4WD
So it's worth the $30 you think? Probably will do it regardless since it's cheap and easy any way, but could you tell any difference in the way it performed?

I have been running the delete pulley for 2 years so far on mine. No issues yet.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Misty Blue