By Popular Demand, Reputation on Trial Basis !!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

animal

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
First Name
Lee
Truck Year
Truck Model
c10 silverado
Engine Size
350ish

oneluckypops

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Luke
Truck Year
Truck Model
K30 SRW
Engine Size
5.7 Fuel injected Vortec/ 4L80E
If u want reps you must post more of said pics:Wedgie::boobs:

see that there is a smart man he deserves said rep points lol

Hotrod gonna be busy lol

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
Jacob
Truck Year
1977/1990/1991
Truck Model
C10 longbed/R1500 Burb/R3500 Dually
Engine Size
350/350/454
Then Seargent HotRod will ban us and we be sad as we cry over in the corner :sad72:

skysurfer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
John
Truck Year
1989 Suburban
Truck Model
V2500
Engine Size
5.7/TH400/NP241C
Sargent? Hell, HotRod's a full four-star General now.:patriot:

skysurfer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
John
Truck Year
1989 Suburban
Truck Model
V2500
Engine Size
5.7/TH400/NP241C
**** em i aint skeered :025::dogpile:

They grow up fast don't they? It seems like only yesterday HRPC was a simple white-name nobody like us, just sitting in the corner playing with his lug nuts.

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
Do keep in mind, Admin gives rep points, it's 10 per click instead of 1 per click. I actually turned that down too. It was 50, but I thought that was BS and a huge gap. So, anyone want a rep click??? First member that has a Round Pattern NP205 show up on my porch, get's 10 clicks. I'll even give 5 clicks to the 2nd 3rd and 4th one that show up. !!! Click Click..... Click !!!

animal

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
First Name
Lee
Truck Year
Truck Model
c10 silverado
Engine Size
350ish
Do keep in mind, Admin gives rep points, it's 10 per click instead of 1 per click. . !!! Click Click..... Click !!!

Says the ADMIN with a total rep power of .....2 count em folks 2.:pp:

JEM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Joel
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
Yo hotrod how about you give me some rep clicks to take some of those extra 208s you got off your hands.

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
Says the ADMIN with a total rep power of .....2 count em folks 2.:pp:

Not sure why Admin's rep power doesn't show properly, but my actual rep power is 75. I have a feeling what shows was reset when I got changed from Mod to Admin. :shrug: The new mods are showing accurate though.

animal

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
First Name
Lee
Truck Year
Truck Model
c10 silverado
Engine Size
350ish
Not sure why Admin's rep power doesn't show properly, but my actual rep power is 75. I have a feeling what shows was reset when I got changed from Mod to Admin. :shrug: The new mods are showing accurate though.

So being an ADMIN is just a cover??? Your really like some kind of rep superhero and the admin title is just a disguise. Thats really cool :adminpower::secret::Moon:

jake wells

Can i be me?
Reaction score
First Name
jake
Truck Year
Truck Model
custom deluxe 10
Engine Size
You may notice I implemented Reputation for the forum. It's intended to be a good tool and give a pat on the back, or credit to those who actively participate in the forum with VALUABLE information. Used correctly by the forum members it's a great tool. It's a tool that must be taken seriously to benefit the forum and why many forum owners don't use it. So it's here for a trial basis for now, and we'll see how we do with it. I'd really like to see it work out, so let's give it our best shot.

First tip I'll suggest, is think real hard about giving someone a negative reputation comment. This is more intended to pat a guy on the back, or say, Thanks for the information, help or input than it is to run someone down. It's not a place to voice that you don't like someone and give them a negative comment. It's also not a place to give them a negative if you don't like the tires they bought, or the color they chose to paint their truck. Just remember the quote, "If you don't have anything good to say, Don't say nothing at all" The reputation system would work better if we all just pretend there is not a negative comment feature involved.

I'll be adding more here later.

**** em i aint skeered :025::dogpile:

I don't care if he is president

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
So being an ADMIN is just a cover??? Your really like some kind of rep superhero and the admin title is just a disguise. Thats really cool :adminpower::secret::Moon:

Yup, I've already changed up some threads and posts and noone will know. No Last Edited by stamp goes on what Admins change. I'm now thinking what I prolly should have done was stayed Mod, and let Shagster create me a new name just for Admin stuff and I just might do that myself. I'll make HRPC for Adminning and keep HotRodPC as Mod.

jake wells

Can i be me?
Reaction score
First Name
jake
Truck Year
Truck Model
custom deluxe 10
Engine Size
Yup, I've already changed up some threads and posts and noone will know. No Last Edited by stamp goes on what Admins change. I'm now thinking what I prolly should have done was stayed Mod, and let Shagster create me a new name just for Admin stuff and I just might do that myself. I'll make HRPC for Adminning and keep HotRodPC as Mod.

just make a member a mod like old77 he is on here enough and know's the ins and outs of this forum.

oneluckypops

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Luke
Truck Year
Truck Model
K30 SRW
Engine Size
5.7 Fuel injected Vortec/ 4L80E
just make a member a mod like old77 he is on here enough and know's the ins and outs of this forum.

WTF!!!! i just noticed what your name is in the member info under your name. Please tell me this isnt some kinda ingogneto ****
:025:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianbones