Bvllsh!t on craigslist.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Big Chip

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Truck Year
Truck Model
C35
Engine Size
I need a yellow one with a very wide ratio 4 speed and t-tops. Just in case I pick up some chick with a big head and I have to pop it out so we can cruise. The yellow is just so everyone knows I mean business.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Honky Kong jr

Super Sarcastic Man
Reaction score
First Name
J-me
Truck Year
Truck Model
V10
Engine Size
Lil BB 407
I need a yellow one with a very wide ratio 4 speed and t-tops. Just in case I pick up some chick with a big head and I have to pop it out so we can cruise. The yellow is just so everyone knows I mean business.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Here you go.....
You must be registered for see images attach

Jrgunn5150

Questionable methods
Reaction score
First Name
J.R.
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
6.slow
Here you go.....
You must be registered for see images attach

I'm always liked the type LT, Nader-bumper cars personally. Prices have gotten bananas on second gens though.

Honky Kong jr

Super Sarcastic Man
Reaction score
First Name
J-me
Truck Year
Truck Model
V10
Engine Size
Lil BB 407
I'm always liked the type LT, Nader-bumper cars personally. Prices have gotten bananas on second gens though.
That’s the first Bumble Bee I was just looking for a ghetto yellow Camaro and that’s what popped into my head lol

Jrgunn5150

Questionable methods
Reaction score
First Name
J.R.
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
6.slow
That’s the first Bumble Bee I was just looking for a ghetto yellow Camaro and that’s what popped into my head lol

The first Bumble Bee was a VW Bug lol. But yeah, I recognized it, that's the first and last Transformers I watched.

Honky Kong jr

Super Sarcastic Man
Reaction score
First Name
J-me
Truck Year
Truck Model
V10
Engine Size
Lil BB 407
The first Bumble Bee was a VW Bug lol. But yeah, I recognized it, that's the first and last Transformers I watched.
I know he was a beetle in the cartoon. the first live action. I like the movies own em all and put them in out in the garage a lot.

Last edited:

CSFJ

-----------------
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
-------------
Truck Year
-------
Truck Model
-------
Engine Size
-------

Yep. better be for that price, lol. One of the guys I work with pointed it out on facespace to me the other day. Hard to find a cleaner example.

Of course going back to read the ad, I don't see what makes it any more heavy duty than any other 1 ton dually, don't see any camper special badging (if they even still did that in '87), and that bedliner he's so proud of probably means it's scratched the sh!t out of the paint from being in there so long.

Big Chip

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Truck Year
Truck Model
C35
Engine Size
Yep. better be for that price, lol. One of the guys I work with pointed it out on facespace to me the other day. Hard to find a cleaner example.

Of course going back to read the ad, I don't see what makes it any more heavy duty than any other 1 ton dually, don't see any camper special badging (if they even still did that in '87), and that bedliner he's so proud of probably means it's scratched the sh!t out of the paint from being in there so long.
At the very least there is no paint left on the inside of the bed from the stupid plastic bedliner rubbing it off.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kipps5000