Bvllsh!t on craigslist.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CSFJ

-----------------
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
-------------
Truck Year
-------
Truck Model
-------
Engine Size
-------
I'm surprised you couldn't buy a 4x4 dually from 73 to 76. That's what your saying right?

If you can find a d60 from a dually, you might be able to get it a bit cheaper than a srw version. Most people look for those because they're upgrading a lighter duty truck and the srw is pretty much a bolt in. The dually d60 requires some parts to convert, which can get pricey if you don't have a stockpile of stuff to pull from. So those tend to linger for sale a bit longer.

ajd89

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
andrew
Truck Year
Truck Model
k10
Engine Size
If you can find a d60 from a dually, you might be able to get it a bit cheaper than a srw version. Most people look for those because they're upgrading a lighter duty truck and the srw is pretty much a bolt in. The dually d60 requires some parts to convert, which can get pricey if you don't have a stockpile of stuff to pull from. So those tend to linger for sale a bit longer.
Ill keep my eyes open. I found one out of a newer dodge says pass side drop and has ball joints I'll have to find to post again would something like that work for me ?

ajd89

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
andrew
Truck Year
Truck Model
k10
Engine Size
Last edited:

CSFJ

-----------------
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
-------------
Truck Year
-------
Truck Model
-------
Engine Size
-------
https://nmi.craigslist.org/pts/d/dodge-dana-60-front-and-dana/6420005948.html... 70 rear should be dually right? Otherwise it would be a 60 rear also I think.

Edit I miss read that it won' work. He' talking newer chevy sas. I wonder what else would have a pass side drop and would fit under it
Another thing to remember, GM used the D70HD in a dually config only. Other manufacturers used differnt D70 axles, which may or may not have been dual rearwheel. If the axles in the adyou posted were froma 3/4 ton dodge (2500) they would be srw anyway.

I don't know if the dodge D60's are a bolt in for us, or if there are things you need to address to use them. I think one of our new members said he used a dodge D60 under his blazer. He would be theone to check with for interchangability.

Boonie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Brent
Truck Year
Truck Model
K25
Engine Size
I believe it was sabbath2012 that used one from a 90 dodge in his blazer.

jtridgley79

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
jason
Truck Year
Truck Model
v10 suburban, k10 pickup
Engine Size
both 350
Another thing to remember, GM used the D70HD in a dually config only. Other manufacturers used differnt D70 axles, which may or may not have been dual rearwheel. If the axles in the adyou posted were froma 3/4 ton dodge (2500) they would be srw anyway.

I don't know if the dodge D60's are a bolt in for us, or if there are things you need to address to use them. I think one of our new members said he used a dodge D60 under his blazer. He would be theone to check with for interchangability.
http://offroaddesign.com/catalog/DodgeD60SwapBushings.htm

Sent from my HTCD160LVWPP using Tapatalk

Jrgunn5150

Questionable methods
Reaction score
First Name
J.R.
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
6.slow
I'm surprised you couldn't buy a 4x4 dually from 73 to 76. That's what your saying right?

At the time, 4x4's, trucks, and dually's all weren't really popular. People back then didn't buy any more truck than they needed.

CSFJ

-----------------
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
-------------
Truck Year
-------
Truck Model
-------
Engine Size
-------
Not over the top pricing but it’s not new in the box...... it’s new out of the box. And that should take $50 off as it is pre fondled.
Lol. I was just impressed that it didn't have the normal NOS $400 price tag.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Obullard74