Bvllsh!t on craigslist.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Honky Kong jr

Super Sarcastic Man
Reaction score
First Name
J-me
Truck Year
Truck Model
V10
Engine Size
Lil BB 407
So is it for sale? If it has sat for a long length in the garage without being ran, I'd be afraid a rodent has built a nest somewhere and clogged up the fuel system.

So are you saying it's for sale?
Bad thing about"low mileage" older cars is after they are back on the road you are chasing after every thing. My mother in law bought a 97 lumina 27000 original miles well first week water pump 2nd fuel pump 4th week ps pump now the rack leaks and so does pretty much everything else I warned her but no body listens....

Last edited:

Georgeb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
George
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10 Burb Z71
Engine Size
Lettering in the back window says for sale. I took down the number. Wonder what he wants for it?

You must be registered for see images attach

Honky Kong jr

Super Sarcastic Man
Reaction score
First Name
J-me
Truck Year
Truck Model
V10
Engine Size
Lil BB 407
Lettering in the back window says for sale. I took down the number. Wonder what he wants for it?

You must be registered for see images attach
Only 1 way to find out.....:bleh:

Honky Kong jr

Super Sarcastic Man
Reaction score
First Name
J-me
Truck Year
Truck Model
V10
Engine Size
Lil BB 407
Yeah, it's lowered and looks really solid. Not sure if I can float it past the wife though.
When your putting your plan together just have a few from CL on hand that are rotted out and people want astronomical sums for ,it won't be hard to find atleast 5 examples, and present this one to her. It appears to be a driver so that helps as far not needed a ton of **** to make it road worthy.

Georgeb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
George
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10 Burb Z71
Engine Size
When your putting your plan together just have a few from CL on hand that are rotted out and people want astronomical sums for ,it won't be hard to find atleast 5 examples, and present this one to her. It appears to be a driver so that helps as far not needed a ton of **** to make it road worthy.

The thing is she went through my last project that ended up getting sold off due to time constraints and project paralysis. It left her with a bit of a bad taste. I walked away making money on it all but I spent most of that money on my 03 Burb. She is well aware of the rotten crap that people try to pass off as solid and clean from a year of truck shopping when I decided to liquidate my last project and get a family hauler. I do have about $4000.00 cash in an envelope but she has her eyes set on a boat upgrade vs a truck-toy for me. We are also in need of a home addition. I am currently the sole bread winner with her staying home with the kids so the finacial balance is crittical. In the end it's my decision but it effects more than just satisfying my wants.

Camar068

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
David
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10/LM7 5.3/4L60e/np208/3.73/32"
Engine Size
10 yrs Air Force
So is it for sale? If it has sat for a long length in the garage without being ran, I'd be afraid a rodent has built a nest somewhere and clogged up the fuel system.

So are you saying it's for sale?
Might be. Gonna talk to him tomorrow. It hasn't sat. He pulls it out about every 2 weeks and drives it around. lol he did brag a bit (which surprised me). He said it's got every option that was available. Think it's got a 305 in it, it's got 5.0L on the trunk.

[edit] after research it appears to be a 307/140HP

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
Bad thing about"low mileage" older cars is after they are back on the road you are chasing after every thing. My mother in law bought a 97 lumina 27000 original miles well first week water pump 2nd fuel pump 4th week ps pump now the rack leaks and so does pretty much everything else I warned her but no body listens....

I'm a firm believer that age and sitting kills a vehicle more than mileage does.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bhardiman1