Aftermarket light housing?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

spenser21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
a
Truck Year
Truck Model
Engine Size
so ive been searching for a while for my 74k10 and im coming up short to none. ive found a couple aftermarket front turn signals for the fender, none for below the headlights, and a few taillights. all the aftermarket housings I come across are $200 plus. is there anything else out there you guys know of? im mainly looking for below the headlights but sooner or later all of them will hopefully be replaced.

bucket

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Truck Year
'77, '78, '79, '84, '88
Truck Model
K5 thru K30
Engine Size
350-454
Are you just looking for the turn signal lenses, or the housing behind it?

Rusty Nail

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Rusty
Truck Year
Truck Model
C20
Engine Size
350sbc
Lmfao.
He's "mainly looking for below the headlights", duh. Don't you know what that means smart guy? :p

spenser21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
a
Truck Year
Truck Model
Engine Size
Are you just looking for the turn signal lenses, or the housing behind it?

the lenses are cracked and thats the main reason for replacing. The housing on the drivers side seems to big for the new sockets I just replaced so I wouldn't mind a complete assembly.

spenser21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
a
Truck Year
Truck Model
Engine Size
Lmfao.
He's "mainly looking for below the headlights", duh. Don't you know what that means smart guy? :p

wow surprised you didn't ask for pictures...

75gmck25

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Bruce
Truck Year
Truck Model
K25 Camper Special TH350 NP203
Engine Size
LMC truck has a pair of replacement lenses for about $50, and a complete replacement set of front parklights (with housing) for about $70.

Bruce

theblindchicken

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Christian
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10 5" lift + 2" BL
Engine Size
350-4, 0.030" over
I'll bet you're looking for a set of the oem amber lenses, but I've got a set of clear factory ones (78-80ish) that fit in the exact same spot if you want em. Just cover the shipping. You'd want a new set of the seals though.

I liked em at first, but got tired of them after a while. Prefer the old school amber look on my truck.

Last edited:

spenser21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
a
Truck Year
Truck Model
Engine Size
I'll bet you're looking for a set of the oem amber lenses, but I've got a set of clear factory ones (78-80ish) that fit in the exact same spot if you want em. Just cover the shipping. You'd want a new set of the seals though.

I liked em at first, but got tired of them after a while. Prefer the old school amber look on my truck.

Mine is a 74 but if you think they will fit id send you out a shipping label in the mail if you really want to throw them away!

theblindchicken

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Christian
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10 5" lift + 2" BL
Engine Size
350-4, 0.030" over
Mine is a 74 but if you think they will fit id send you out a shipping label in the mail if you really want to throw them away!
74 here as well. A direct swap between the lenses. Would just wanna run a set of amber 1157 bulbs though.

Got em from another member a while back when I wanted to go with switchback lights (white runners, amber turn signals), but got tired of having so much clear/white on the front of the truck (5 hellas, headlights, and turn signals).

If you want em, they're yours.

spenser21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
a
Truck Year
Truck Model
Engine Size
yeah I just got a set of the switchbacks and was hoping to make it match the headlights better then the glowing yellow lol... pm sent

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmeade