86 passenger fuel fill vent hose

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Camar068

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
David
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10/LM7 5.3/4L60e/np208/3.73/32"
Engine Size
10 yrs Air Force
So I'm on the 2nd hose looking for one that's not collapsible with no luck. I threw the old dry rotted one away when I had the bed off. Can I just put an elbow on the damn thing and be done with it? Think it will be fine, but thought I'd ask. This is the third time I've had it apart, and the 2nd tank that took 10 minutes to fill up. LOL (to be gentle with my words) I'm sick of messing with it.

I know I can get the correct hose from LMC, but I've got plenty of hose.... I'd rather not drop another $20 on it.

Honky Kong jr

Super Sarcastic Man
Reaction score
First Name
J-me
Truck Year
Truck Model
V10
Engine Size
Lil BB 407
So I'm on the 2nd hose looking for one that's not collapsible with no luck. I threw the old dry rotted one away when I had the bed off. Can I just put an elbow on the damn thing and be done with it? Think it will be fine, but thought I'd ask. This is the third time I've had it apart, and the 2nd tank that took 10 minutes to fill up. LOL (to be gentle with my words) I'm sick of messing with it.

I know I can get the correct hose from LMC, but I've got plenty of hose.... I'd rather not drop another $20 on it.
If it's that much of a pita use 2short pieces of hose and put a piece of metal tubing i between that you can bend if you need it bent.

CSFJ

-----------------
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
-------------
Truck Year
-------
Truck Model
-------
Engine Size
-------
X2

CRM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Casey
Truck Year
Truck Model
K2500
Engine Size
350 CI
You must be registered for see images attach

I went to a local auto parts store (not a national vendor) and bought a short length of hose and a part for the elbow. Don't remember how much I payed but it was well under $20.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cbass91120