Fuel trouble

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

horchata81k10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Chad
Truck Year
Truck Model
k10
Engine Size
ive been having fuel problems for some time i changed the mechanical fuel pump and then i leaked gas from somewhere around my carb i tightened some bolts and tried to mess with the tune screws. got it running and drove to school for about a month and here and there but then it just stop turning on and would only crank. the gas indicated i had gas in both tanks but i still added around 3 gallons to the driver side and still nothing. let it sit for about another month before today charging the battery and hooking up my fuel pump line to a 2 gallon tank and it turned on and ran until the gas ran out. and im stuck now. could it be something in the back (pictured #2)
You must be registered for see images attach

SquareRoot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
Trobbles are small blue fuzzy very friendly creature species critters, usually very peaceful, who can help alot in a fight, they protect their owner by zapping into the enemy with Energy Melee attacks. A trobble will only attack you if it feels threatened, or if you try to treat it like a stuffed animal.
Please don't look that up in Urban Dictionary. Someone less demented than myself will be along to help you soon.

Ricko1966

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Rick
Truck Year
Truck Model
c20
Engine Size
Start by replacing all the rubber lines coming from the tank forward,Start at the tank blow in the new line make sure you get bubbling fuel 8n the tank. Move forward,do the same thing blow in the hose keep going. If you get to a spot you can't blow through or it doesn't bubble in the tank,let us know.

horchata81k10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Chad
Truck Year
Truck Model
k10
Engine Size
the rubber lines in picture 2 your referring to right? the other lines are steel in picture 3 the one without anything connected to it

nvrenuf

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
John
Truck Year
Truck Model
K5
Engine Size
Trobbles are small blue fuzzy very friendly creature species critters, usually very peaceful, who can help alot in a fight, they protect their owner by zapping into the enemy with Energy Melee attacks. A trobble will only attack you if it feels threatened, or if you try to treat it like a stuffed animal.
Please don't look that up in Urban Dictionary. Someone less demented than myself will be along to help you soon.

Wait, I thought it was Tribbles? You know, sweet little furry balls that hate Klingons.

Ricko1966

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Rick
Truck Year
Truck Model
c20
Engine Size
the rubber lines in picture 2 your referring to right? the other lines are steel in picture 3 the one without anything connected to it
Read what I wrote. Then go examine your truck hard, from gas tank to fuel pump. I'm not going to hold your hand and tell you where every possible piece of rubber line is on your truck.

vintovka

Reaction score
First Name
vin
Truck Year
Truck Model
k10
Engine Size
and then there's the clear Chinese fuel filters that come apart internally allowing debris and bypass and then block flow with the detached cartridge.

Attachments

• fail fuel.jpg
    fail fuel.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 20

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
satansdad