What's Missing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Magna86

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Magna86
Truck Year
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
Chevy 350
This is the drivers side seat belt anchor point. What goes on this trim panel? I know passenger side has the hanger hook.
You must be registered for see images attach

Bextreme04

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Truck Year
Truck Model
K25
Engine Size
350-4bbl
Mine has the cargo lamp switch there.

Scott91370

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Truck Year
Truck Model
Sierra1500
Engine Size
Cargo lamp switch on mine as well.

AKguy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Randy
Truck Year
Truck Model
K30 Crew Cab Silverado
Engine Size
A plug if you do not have a cargo lamp.

Magna86

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Magna86
Truck Year
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
Chevy 350
Yes I have a cargo lamp. Now to see if there is a connector somewhere. Thanks Guys

Raider L

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
William
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
In the schematic I have on '74 C10 there is the wiring for the cargo lamp. I've always wanted to put one in and the truck catalogs I have have got the lamp so all I need is the switch. I would imagine any 'ol switch will do, i.e. slider, toggle, lever whatever. But what does the factory switch look like? In my truck there's that place that looks like it was partially punched through and has a dent like it was center punched at the bottom place for a hole and at the top to for screws, but no hole. I often wondered what that place was for. Like others I thought it was for a hook to, but from what you are saying it's for the cargo switch. Somebody post a picture so I can see it and I'll get one. I just wanted to do it like it came from the factory like that. I'll look at the catalogs again tonight and see if they have the switch. They may have and I didn't pay any attention to it.

When I got my duel's on my truck I went to the Chevy dealer and ordered the rear bracket for duel exhaust so it would be like the K10's with duel exhaust. I never did have anyone say anything, but then again maybe that says something. Maybe they thought it was like that already? Ha! Tricked them. It even has the factory hanger on it to.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshuOne