Well we bought another one...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HotWheelsBurban

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Carol
Truck Year
Truck Model
R2500 Suburban
Engine Size
Kool! Crew Cabs never were common before.

J.B.
Four doors are the bomb, how else ya gonna take yer buddies around cruising?
Way back in the 70s we had an occasion to have four across in the seat of Dad's 75 GMC Sierra Classic C15, and it was a bit cozy. Was in the winter, and everyone had to take their coat off and stuff behind the seat, before getting in. A long trip from Austin to Abilene and back....
I guess all the square body Burbs with buckets got me spoiled, but I'd rather not have anyone jam up against me anymore. Brother is taller so he gets shotgun, and I've got room in the back to be navigator and provider of snacks.
But yeah, square body crews used to be for moving workers to the jobsite; now in the Houston area you mainly see the OBS and NBS crews used for lawn/landscaping trailers. I see at least a couple of OBS trucks hauling lawn gear every week, great trucks for guys to get a company started with. Don't see too many squares being used for work trucks except at swap meets, decent ones are too pricey for that. When I used to have a route on the Eastside I would see a working square from time to time, usually clapped out but still somehow getting the job done.

Strick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Harold
Truck Year
Truck Model
C20 Crew
Engine Size
Welcome from NC. I've got two '79 Crews; a C20 that dad bought new & C30 Dually that I'm going to convert to 4x4. That's a great score and awesome price on your rig. Keep us updated.

HS

mtbadbob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Truck Year
Truck Model
V20
Engine Size
Cool truck, you got a DEAL with that one for sure!

Originalthor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Truck Year
Truck Model
Suburban
Engine Size
Deadly find there for 1500 bucks. What small town in saskatchewan? I'm in saskatoon and stuff sells for way to much around here if its sitting in a field.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
prenrag