Welcome Our 500th Member , angusdevil

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
Doooooooooooo it! Personally, I want to get the hell out of PHX and up to the high country. The heat can kiss my ass! I miss snow, 4 seasons and trees that don't attack you and over 6' tall.

That's the thing about AZ, everyone associates with cactus and hot hot hot. Maybe in PHX, but not all of AZ is that way. Example, Flagstaff !!! That place is awesome. Green tall trees, mountains, they even get snow. They get all 4 seasons in Flag. And that's straight up the hill for you. So I was thinking if I was in Kingman, I'd be in between Flagstaff and the mountains, and the heat where seasons don't change and the Colorado River and Lakes, like Mohave and Havasu. You got low desert, high desert, mountains, I think AZ has alot to offer in ways of what I like, and if you decided you want a change in weather conditions, you can move or travel with an hour or so and have changed weather conditions. I've never been a big fan of the ocean so no loss there. Just so long as I have clean rivers and lakes I'm good to go. And I might also mention, clean rivers and lakes too.

Irishman999

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Truck Year
Truck Model
K-1500 High Sierra
Engine Size
That's the thing about AZ, everyone associates with cactus and hot hot hot. Maybe in PHX, but not all of AZ is that way. Example, Flagstaff !!! That place is awesome. Green tall trees, mountains, they even get snow. They get all 4 seasons in Flag. And that's straight up the hill for you. So I was thinking if I was in Kingman, I'd be in between Flagstaff and the mountains, and the heat where seasons don't change and the Colorado River and Lakes, like Mohave and Havasu. You got low desert, high desert, mountains, I think AZ has alot to offer in ways of what I like, and if you decided you want a change in weather conditions, you can move or travel with an hour or so and have changed weather conditions. I've never been a big fan of the ocean so no loss there. Just so long as I have clean rivers and lakes I'm good to go. And I might also mention, clean rivers and lakes too.

New Mexico is the same way, I lived in Las Cruces at about 4K elevation and it was pure desert weather. I could drive about an hour or two to the east and be stay at the inlaws cabin in Ruidoso where its heavily wooded and foresty. Keep going an hour east in the direction of Roswell and its all flats and a completely different terrain of flats.

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
New Mexico doesn't have the Colorado River or the lakes that the river runs through though.

Also, I like Sedona, AZ. Breathtaking views in that place.

angusdevil

Reaction score
First Name
Craig
Truck Year
Truck Model
c30
Engine Size
454/sm465/205
I really do enjoy the Flagstaff, Munds, Sedona, Williams area of AZ. Plenty of water, woods and terrain with a GREAT forest system setup with Kaibab and Coconino NF's. The White Mountain area is pretty cool but damn is it out in the middle of no where! When Show Low is considered the city... thats too far out for me, hahaha

wagonman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
george
Truck Year
Truck Model
k1500
Engine Size
Welcome Angus Devil, How about a new name Like Angus Devil 500.Congrats on winning Uh nothing... Enjoy the site and all the smartasses...

89Suburban

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Paw Paw
Truck Year
Truck Model
Chevrolet Tahoe LT
Engine Size
5.3, 4WD
:wave: