Trying to figure out truck's value

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raffles

Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Truck Year
Truck Model
R20
Engine Size
5.7L
I've posted on here a few times before re: restoring my wife's '87 R20. Ultimately, we've realized (read: she finally accepted the fact) we don't have the time or money to invest in restoring it. Could you guys give me a rough idea of how much I should ask for this?

Body's in good shape. Engine runs, but it needs a new battery. Before the battery died, we were driving it regularly.

Recently replaced fuel filter, pump, injection pressure regulator, and strainer.

Some electrical issues (wiring's dry rotted in several spots). Also, driver's side gas tank leaks. Box is included, but bedliner's gone.

Any suggestions are appreciated. We just don't want to screw ourselves or someone else on this.

Picture attached for reference.

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

4WDKC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Kacy
Truck Year
Truck Model
V10
Engine Size
As with anything its only worth what someone is willing to pay and that varies by area, and how much they really want one. For example I see pics of trucks people have scrapped that are nicer than the driver I bought.

SquareRoot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
List it like lumber, price per foot, and you'll be a rich man!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adhkjashda