Toggle Switch Mounting Locations?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raider L

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
William
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
@GregL,

Thanks for the dash remark. I've got a trans. fluid temp. gauge, a oil temp. gauge, and a trans. pressure gauge in a piece of .050" aluminum sheet made for them that I haven't figured out where to put them yet. I don't want them hanging down so as to get in the way of someone's legs sitting in the seat next to me, so under the dash is out. I'll come across a piece of plastic fender on the side of the road that might fit the curve of my dash, one of these days. I'll grab that, cut it down and fix it onto my dash that will look right and then mount them there. I'm always coming up with some bracket or tab for something, sorta like what you did with your switches.

By the way your switches look good. Do you do some kind of emergency work, what with the amber light on top of your truck? MAN, that's one heck of a headache rack you've got goin' there!

Raider L

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
William
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
Brackets I made!
You must be registered for see images attach
I have more but, you get the idea.

GregL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Truck Year
Truck Model
K 20
Engine Size
@GregL,

Do you do some kind of emergency work, what with the amber light on top of your truck?

Not really. It's more for late night poaching.
The amber light has a hypnotic effect on Sasquatches when I'm off-roading up north and I use it to scare chupacabras when I chase them down, here in the desert! :D

Raider L

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
William
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
@GregL,

Yeah, yeah, I know exactly what you are saying. South La. is thick with bigfoot. And up in Arkansas You've heard of the Faulk Monster haven't you? That's not to far North from here in Faulk, Ark. And what the heck is that image??!! You need to call Coast To Coast AM right now!!

Frankenchevy

Proverbs 16:18
Reaction score
First Name
Jeremy
Truck Year
Square
Truck Model
CUCV
Engine Size
Small
LOL, whhhhooooaaaaaa duuuuuude

Pass that sheeeit

AuroraGirl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Taylor
Truck Year
1978, 1980
Truck Model
K10, K25
Engine Size
400(?), 350
Lots of surface area on the door to take advantage of. Otherwise hugging the a pillar and above eyeline on the cab roof are the next spots you can use. Beyond what was said I don’t see much more room for what you seek

Raider L

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
William
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
@GregL,

Nope. Never seen anything like that, nor Chubacabra's neither. But this old big house I used to stay at when I was young had "ghosts" in it. When the husband and wife would leave I would see them, a tall man in a dark suit and a woman in a long white dress always together, on the stairs, and sometimes heard them talking. I never felt in danger or anything. I'd see them coming down the stairs out of the corner of my eye and when I would turn around more to get a good look at them they would vanish. I thought it was cool. When I'd hear them talking I would try to see if I could understand what they were saying, but it was always to soft. It was never freaky or evil or any of that. It was just these two people, I guess they used to live there or something. The house was almost a hundred years old so there's no telling when it was they lived there. Sometimes "ghosts" will just occupy a house they like and feel comfortable in.

Raider L

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
William
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
Now don't get me wrong. I don't believe in "ghosts" or "spirits" or whatever you want to call them. But we're not the only things on the earth. There are things here we can't explain, I do know that. And those two people were there in whatever form you want to call it. I saw them a lot of times. I would stop and try to see them real good but just as I stopped long enough to get focused in on them I would see them disappear right in front of me, or wherever they happen to be then. And when I'm the only one in the house and I'm not playing the radio loud and I'm doing something not making a sound, and then you start hearing someone talking and it ain't you, what else could it be? I heard them lots of times. That's why I said after awhile if I would have the presence of mind to actually listen to see if I could understand what they were saying, but it was just to soft sounding. I'd just go on about my business and forget about it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rossivey