Temperature Sending Unit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ceejay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
CeeJay
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
I am looking for the right replacement temperature sending unit, but I am confused on what to order. I have read that some of the parts store ones give too high of readings. Saying that, I don't know really what to order because I don't know what I have. I thought I had the GM 1513321 sending unit because of the nail head, but I'm not sure I do. Is it possible the PO replaced with one from a different vehicle? Thanks.

You must be registered for see images attach

Joshua Keith

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Joshua
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
Let me know if you find one! I tried my best, but mine still shows about 15-20 degrees too high.

ceejay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
CeeJay
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
Let me know if you find one! I tried my best, but mine still shows about 15-20 degrees too high.
I found, what looks like it, in a few pictures from the parts store, but I just don't trust some of the parts store off brand stuff. Would rather get a ACDelco or Letric unit. No luck yet though.

hoagster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Truck Year
1973, 2000
Truck Model
K10, 1500
Engine Size
5.3l
Thankyou! I think I'm going to go pick up the spade style today and see if my connector will go in that way.

Your thread and the other one were posted about the same time, kinda ironic!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
michaelmarine53