Recent Changes to the Forum Index

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Frankenchevy

Proverbs 16:18
Reaction score
First Name
Jeremy
Truck Year
Square
Truck Model
CUCV
Engine Size
Small
**** works on a screenshot…
You must be registered for see images attach

There’s an option.

SirRobyn0

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Truck Year
Truck Model
C20
Engine Size
**** works on a screenshot…

There’s an option.
I hadn't even thought of that. Write whatever you want in word, screenshot it and post it. Simple yet effective.

RecklessWOT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Truck Year
Truck Model
V10 Suburban Silverado
Engine Size
350 TBI
I literally wouldn't know how to do that if I tried I use this site on a PC, I can't use a smartphone to save my life.

SirRobyn0

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Truck Year
Truck Model
C20
Engine Size
I literally wouldn't know how to do that if I tried I use this site on a PC, I can't use a smartphone to save my life.
I know a rather convoluted way to do it. Type it in word processing take a screen shot, open in graphics program, crop off what I don't need, save and up load to site. Hopefully someone has an easier way for you to do it, though it's not particularly hard, I doubt you'd much like all the steps.

I only moved into a smart phone about 5 or 6 years ago when my nokia phone from 1998 finally quit.

RecklessWOT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Truck Year
Truck Model
V10 Suburban Silverado
Engine Size
350 TBI
I know a rather convoluted way to do it. Type it in word processing take a screen shot, open in graphics program, crop off what I don't need, save and up load to site. Hopefully someone has an easier way for you to do it, though it's not particularly hard, I doubt you'd much like all the steps.

I only moved into a smart phone about 5 or 6 years ago when my nokia phone from 1998 finally quit.
My phone is only like a year and a half old, I just have no desire for a smartphone. I don't need all that extra stuff I won't use. I like being able to make phone calls while I'm out, and there are no more pay phones so cellular it is. And not having a data plan is pretty nice too. My phone was $10 a month, grandfathered in since 2006. Now that the phone new phone is "data capable" (all phones are now aparently even the flip ones, it can go on the internet if I really wanted it to) despite not being on a data plan, it is now $20 per month. I can live with that.

But yeah all those extra steps are even more of a pain in the ass than just trying to find a way to dance around the system and type in weird characters. I'm not hellbent on people seeing the swear words I type, A) I just plain don't like being told what I can and can't write on the internet of all places, and B) I find it obnoxious that when I type something spur of the moment I have to go back and change it up so that others can understand what I meant. I don't think as stuff comes out of my mouth while talking or my fingertips while typing, do they honestly expect me to take the time to think about what I'm going to write before I do it just to make sure it follows the rules or make sure it won't offend someone? I'm not in grade school anymore, I am a fukcing adult I don't have to "watch my language" or make sure I'm being "polite" to random strangers from the internet...

Ellie Niner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Tory
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10 Silverado
Engine Size
LE9 305
Here's a new one. This b¡tch censors the word "snʊff"! That's not up to *****! You've got to be kidding me...

PunH2O

Reaction score
First Name
Pun
Truck Year
Truck Model
R10
Engine Size
87 R10

Attachments

• D70C1BD9-70D0-4743-B25A-57330D0796A0.jpeg
    D70C1BD9-70D0-4743-B25A-57330D0796A0.jpeg
    172.3 KB · Views: 89

77 K20

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20 5" lift
Engine Size
HT383 fuel injected
WHAT!!!!! Now this is unforgivable and over the line. I just got to say this whole censoring thing is just not up to snufff at all.
You must be registered for see images

google images has a LOT of stuff out there

RecklessWOT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Truck Year
Truck Model
V10 Suburban Silverado
Engine Size
350 TBI
Just found out the word m0lest is censored. Nobody here is saying "hey it's cool to ****** a kid", the word literally means to disturb/disrupt. When peoiple say "I bought a truck that the PO m0lested" they're not saying someone sexually abused it, they're saying someone messed it all up with crappy mods. Jeez these censors go way too far

Reactions: WFO

SirRobyn0

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Truck Year
Truck Model
C20
Engine Size
@RecklessWOT IDK why I remember this but about 10 years ago I took a trip to Pendelton Oregon. Walking around town I couldn't help but notice "Do not m0lest" was printed on their city sewer and storm drain covers.

SirRobyn0

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Truck Year
Truck Model
C20
Engine Size
Here's a new one. This b¡tch censors the word "snʊff"! That's not up to *****! You've got to be kidding me...

WHAT!!!!! Now this is unforgivable and over the line. I just got to say this whole censoring thing is just not up to snufff at all.
Well I thought you'd want to know if you haven't found out all ready snuff is back up to snuff now!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rossivey