Part number help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Stevie _G_body

Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
New to the forum jus wanna start by sayin hello and any info will be appreciated . Ok so all you guys are on the same page as i am , purchased a real clean 87 k20 south carolina fire truck well maintained stored inside immaculate chassis , but used as well . Truck was origionally a manual on a stock tbi motor .. was converted to an automatic (turbo400) with the origional motor by the fire house was purchased by a member of the fire house a while back and he pulled the stock tired motor out put in a worked 350 ( cam , heads , intake, ect). The setup really doesnt work well between the stock torq converter n the 37's on it she doesnt go , shifts all over .. looking to jus pull the auto return it to origional 4 speed , now will the transfer case on the 400 work on the 4 spd that im currently searching for . And what am i looking for part number wise so that ill know i have the right parts. Its got a dana 60 , corporate 14 with the locker . Thank for any one who made it through my whole story any info on any thing about the truck would help

Attachments

• IMG_4652.jpg
    IMG_4652.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 58

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dale Downes