Part Number for Front Tank Bracket - Passenger Side

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mike Gresham

Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Truck Year
Truck Model
K30
Engine Size
Hello; I am adding the passenger side fuel tank to my '84 K30. I picked up a pair of used drivers side brackets and thought they would simply bolt on, but no. The frame slopes downward at the back of the cab towards the front, and that is why the front tank brackets are shorter than the rear brackets. Problem is, the drivers side front bracket will not simply bolt up on the passenger side due to the nuts which are welded onto the bracket at the factory are in the wrong position. The nuts on the drivers side bracket are positioned at the 8:00 and 2:00 position, however on the passenger side they must be positioned at the 10:00 and 4:00 position. It seems GM produced one bracket to be used either on the left or right side, but with the nuts welded in different locations. Anyway, I am looking for an original passenger side front bracket which I can clean up and install the new strap to. I looked at all the Chinese junk, and just cannot bring myself to use that stuff on my truck. If I had the GM part number of the OEM front bracket for the passenger side, I would put in a strong search. Any help with finding an original bracket or at least the art number will be appreciated. The photo is of the drivers side front bracket showing the nuts at 8:00 and 2:00.
You must be registered for see images attach

AKguy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Randy
Truck Year
Truck Model
K30 Crew Cab Silverado
Engine Size
The number for the 1981 bracket appears to be 467526. Not sure if 84 is same. Ref for 1979-81:

C10MixMaster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10 BIG10
Engine Size
ZZ4 350
I would weld or find a friend who could weld nuts in the collect location :33:.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bhardiman1