Parking Brake Switch Problems

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cuba

Likes to work alone in her woman cave
Reaction score
First Name
Cuba
Truck Year
Truck Model
S10 Blazer
Engine Size
4.3ltr TBI
Oh boy... I should bring a couple balls & a bat then, eh? Lol

Hey, it's a rarity to have a female that lurks the forums & actually has useful input or info to add. So I can understand..... I don't think I've been on many forums where a girl wasn't just on there to flirt, post alleged pics of herself or just ask for help.

Honky Kong jr

Super Sarcastic Man
Reaction score
First Name
J-me
Truck Year
Truck Model
V10
Engine Size
Lil BB 407
Oh boy... I should bring a couple balls & a bat then, eh? Lol

Hey, it's a rarity to have a female that lurks the forums & actually has useful input or info to add. So I can understand..... I don't think I've been on many forums where a girl wasn't just on there to flirt, post alleged pics of herself or just ask for help.
It made me giggle a little. I figured I let you inform him.

Cuba

Likes to work alone in her woman cave
Reaction score
First Name
Cuba
Truck Year
Truck Model
S10 Blazer
Engine Size
4.3ltr TBI
I didn't bother with correcting him. He brings so much to the forum... plus he and others may catch on eventually. My avatar is also actually me. I've encountered either most don't pay much attention to avatars & others think it's a girlfriend, wife, or daughter. Lol.
It does make me laugh at this point though. *shrugs*

Honky Kong jr

Super Sarcastic Man
Reaction score
First Name
J-me
Truck Year
Truck Model
V10
Engine Size
Lil BB 407
I didn't bother with correcting him. He brings so much to the forum... plus he and others may catch on eventually. My avatar is also actually me. I've encountered either most don't pay much attention to avatars & others think it's a girlfriend, wife, or daughter. Lol.
It does make me laugh at this point though. *shrugs*
That's you? Are you making muffins? Lmao

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
south456