Outside tire when giving it hard throttle chirps loudly

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bobehud

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Truck Year
91' with early 80's drivetrain
Truck Model
Suburban K3500
Engine Size
454 carbed
EH i will just keep them lubed don't lock or unlock when its real cold by hand built a handy little tool for that years ago

oh and i did have someone ck for me ..( im recovering from neck surgery fused 4 vertabre...no fun let me tell you)It is a Dana 60 with the 4 bolt BJ's he said it was the very best of the front axle's because they can be used for cross over steering

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
EH i will just keep them lubed don't lock or unlock when its real cold by hand built a handy little tool for that years ago

oh and i did have someone ck for me ..( im recovering from neck surgery fused 4 vertabre...no fun let me tell you)It is a Dana 60 with the 4 bolt BJ's he said it was the very best of the front axle's because they can be used for cross over steering

ohhhhh stop all the bad back, neck and shoulders conversation. I've already had 2 surgeries and putting off 5 more as long as I possbly can. I need to be fused at 3 differatn levels in my back including my neck, and need surgery on both my arms and hands. :shitsweak: :yucky:

davbell22602

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
David
Truck Year
I Dont
Truck Model
Have
Engine Size
One
The toe could be out when making turns also. Toe out on turns.

bobehud

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Truck Year
Truck Model
Suburban K3500
Engine Size
454 carbed
LOL ..HR you are a hand full.. **** i have a freakin cage in my neck and 10 SS screws...one thing i have learned dont sneeze..holy **** first time i did thought i had been struck by lighting

didn't want to get my cervical collar dirty...lol

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
The toe could be out when making turns also. Toe out on turns.

huuhhhhhhh??? Uhhh not sure rear end wheel hop due to a locker would have anything to do with toe adjustment on the front end. Thread skimming again???

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
LOL ..HR you are a hand full.. **** i have a freakin cage in my neck and 10 SS screws...one thing i have learned dont sneeze..holy **** first time i did thought i had been struck by lighting

didn't want to get my cervical collar dirty...lol

At Lumbar, Thorasic and Cervical level where I need disks removed and fused, I've told the Dr rather than have all those surgeries, it sounds to me like it might be easier to cram a 30in rod up my ass into my brain stem and call it good. The Dr said that would be easier but he wouldn't make near as much money.

No need to tell me about sneezing. I'll never forget the time I was sitting on a bar stool in my kitchen, I sneezed and wholly ****. When I woke up, it took me about another 10 seconds to remember what happened and why I was laying on the kitchen floor. The most excrutiating pain I even felt behind the day of my injury.

bobehud

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Truck Year
Truck Model
Suburban K3500
Engine Size
454 carbed
OH YEAH baby when you have neck full screws and have a bad sneeze will make you feel closer to god....

And yes help me out i did alignments for years might scrub my tires in the front maybe a little death wobble but caster /camber would be involved.
Cant really do a 4 wheel alignment unless you want to use those damn snap apart shims for behind the wheels ( never ever did one)

but you are correct you ck that posi whenever the chance presents itself.

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
Yes sir, mine was the way I was sitting on the bar stool wih no support, my pain was in the tail bone lumbar area when my muscles tightened up. Haven't experienced that degree of pain in my neck yet. Just the dull constant throbbing type pain, not the twisting knife kind of pain yet. I only have it that bad in the lower back so far.

By all means, its required to check the Posi often to make sure its working good. And when you're every which way but straight, then yep its working good. :High 5:

bobehud

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Truck Year
Truck Model
Suburban K3500
Engine Size
454 carbed
wow lovin that auburn locker had a dump ahead of me with something loose in it sand,mica, something...i hit it from a roll and i never had the back end of something that big try to have the ass end come around but I stayed in it until it hit asphalt..i was grinning so hard it hurt well right until the MC Cop turned his lights on....
Funny he enjoyed me throwing that stuff in the air a lot less than i did,i didn't know they still gave improper start from take off tickets..he said he could have given me one for the back of the burban getting into the other lane but didn't.
don't know exactly what its going to cost money wise but the wife took a cple of pounds off my ass.

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
wow lovin that auburn locker had a dump ahead of me with something loose in it sand,mica, something...i hit it from a roll and i never had the back end of something that big try to have the ass end come around but I stayed in it until it hit asphalt..i was grinning so hard it hurt well right until the MC Cop turned his lights on....
Funny he enjoyed me throwing that stuff in the air a lot less than i did,i didn't know they still gave improper start from take off tickets..he said he could have given me one for the back of the burban getting into the other lane but didn't.
don't know exactly what its going to cost money wise but the wife took a cple of pounds off my ass.

WHOA !!! You're lucky. They can write you an assload of tickets for that. Unsafe lane change, exhibiton of speed, and in this city, they even write wreckless driving which is just as bad as a DUI on your record to most insurance companies. I'd rather have 3 speeding tickets for 10 over rather than a Wreckless driving violation. I've got to be careful in my K1500. This city is mostly concrete roads instead of assfault, (like the way I spell that, that what you get when you fart, its your assfault), but that truck gets a mean 2nd gear chirp if I leave a light or stop sign at half throttle or above on assfault. A 2nd gear chirp is considered exhibition of speed just like doing a burnout or sqealing tires taking off. :shitsweak:

crazy4offroad

Equal Opportunity Destroyer
Reaction score
First Name
Curt
Truck Year
Truck Model
K-10
Engine Size
350/SM465/NP205
They just write wreckless driving for stuff like that around here, automatic 6 points on your DL. Take what you got and be happy it wasn't wreckless driving! Also keep in mind I broke my rear u-joint the other day by getting it spinning in the dirt and then hitting dry blacktop.

bobehud

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Truck Year
Truck Model
Suburban K3500
Engine Size
454 carbed
Oh damn...it wasn't like i smoked out a city block i did about 30 yards of back and forth from whatever was coming out of the truck..And there wasn't any traffic its in industrial area railroad tracks on one side..

This was a city cop too they tend to be mellow down in my neck of the woods super low crime,UPS and FEDX can still leave stuff on your porch.

Im 50 i wouldn't ever do something like that if i had other cars around me,don't want anyone hurt just wanted to have a little fun.

The U Joint thing is something i never thought of that would have sucked and it went from loose stuff to dry asphalt..

in closing i like it here and don't want to be considered some Fuggin dumb ass...

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JOD26