New here from Mississippi

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

vr1967

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Virgil
Truck Year
Truck Model
k1500
Engine Size
6.2L turbo
WOW, you're down there near the Lynyrd Skynyrd plane crash site.
Last year was the first time I had ever went to the monument. Know several that helped the night/morning after the crash. My sister still has tickets to the concert they were flying to Baton Rouge to perform.

dhartman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
daniel
Truck Year
Truck Model
c15
Engine Size
Howdy MISS Pippy, from great state of confusion good old MICH again.

PeteJr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Truck Year
Truck Model
GMC Sierra Classic 1500
Engine Size
Last year was the first time I had ever went to the monument. Know several that helped the night/morning after the crash. My sister still has tickets to the concert they were flying to Baton Rouge to perform.
Man, that's crazy. Too bad that ol' plane wasn't better checked out when they left Greenville, SC.
I once worked for a company based in Montreal and a guy there had tickets to the next Led Zeppelin concert but that's when John Bonham died and LZ ended.

vr1967

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Virgil
Truck Year
Truck Model
k1500
Engine Size
6.2L turbo
Man, that's crazy. Too bad that ol' plane wasn't better checked out when they left Greenville, SC.
Well, I won’t ruin that for you, and will just say there was a LOT of human “error” involved. Girl I went to school with was one of the big organizers for the monument. It’s close (1/4-1/2 mile) from the actual crash site, but its a swampy area.

Liberty is also known for Jerry Clower. Know some of that family well. Mrs Homerline, Jerry’s wife, and my wife were cousins.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bigboytko