My truck had a bonfire inside the cab last night

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

squarelyfe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Larry
Truck Year
Truck Model
k25
Engine Size
So long story short, last night something in my jacket pocket decided to spontaneously combust and Burnt up the the inside of my truck. Luckily really only the bench is damaged but not sure what to do? Are the whole benches actually only 250? how much do y'all think it would cost for installation at a garage? anyone in nw Georgia that would sell an extra for less than 200? Side note, it smells like burnt popcorn when these vinyl seats burn. I hate it lmao
You must be registered for see images attach
ts
Did you put seat heaters in it?

Tubby Tubbs

Reaction score
First Name
Bjorn
Truck Year
Truck Model
c10
Engine Size
Probably smells like a crackhouse in there with all that smouldering vinyl and foam. But yeah other than that I'd like to know what came of it. Hell, the part where you put your ass is still good, if it's his daily maybe he's just had to deal with it and sit next to the hole until he has the chance to fix it.
OP, let us know what's up!
it smells like burnt popcorn, at least it did. Either I can't smell it anymore or the smell just left; hopefully the latter lmao. Also it is sort of my daily but not exactly, I live in Virginia and in Georgia so I daily it when I'm down there but I'm up in Virginia now and gonna be for a few months so I'm gonna look at getting the seat redone in march when I'm back down there my friend who's cousin restores car interiors told me he could do it for like 350

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mitchell1128