LS swap firewall intermediate block/harness

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Camar068

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
David
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10/LM7 5.3/4L60e/np208/3.73/32"
Engine Size
10 yrs Air Force
For those that have done it, wouldn't it have been nice to have a wiring block/terminal strip with everything possibly needed for a swap? Mount that block to the firewall, then it would have wiring to go to everything possibly needed in the cab?

Cruise wiring, neutral safety switch, brake signal (positive and negative), A/C control, tach signal, vss....the list could go on and on. Be nice to have a block/harness ready to go. When you install/tackle it, you do it all at once. Then all your sharts on the firewall ready to go. Could be a universal thing, and actually might help eliminate those "ah crap I forgot that wire" moments.

Just something that popped in my head just now.

'Maro

climb-101

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
seth
Truck Year
Truck Model
c2 crew cab
Engine Size
6.0 LS
i just bought a harness from BP Automotive when i did my swap. it was easy ans simple. I had tryed to have another place cut down the stock harness and it never worked right. k

Bextreme04

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Truck Year
Truck Model
K25
Engine Size
350-4bbl
I'm cutting down a factory harness for mine. I got this bulkhead connector for pass through wiring so that I can do the wiring separate and keep it watertight. There are currently a bunch of hacked up passthrough grommets from where previous owners have just punched through an existing pass-through to add a wire and I'll be fixing all of those and running the added wires through the bulkhead connector.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004PL6I88/

custodian

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
William
Truck Year
1973, 1985
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
5.3 LS, 350
I used the stock harness and fuse box. Just cut the unneeded connectors off and tucked the wires back into the harness.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
satansdad