Just an FYI

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

topper

Reaction score
First Name
chris
Truck Year
Truck Model
k20 suburban
Engine Size
I just want to give a quick review on a new at least to me product. I saw a commercial last month for a rusted nut and bolt catalyst (I think that's the right word ). It's called Superzilla the green wonder product. When I saw "green product" I had my doubts but for the sale price and all the other thing's they claimed it does I thought I'd give it a shot. I was removing my A.I.R. system and the fittings that screw into the exhaust manifold were a rusted mess so I thought this would be a good test. I sprayed 7 of them with Superzilla and 1 with PB Blaster in the evening and let it sit overnight. After a quick prayer I went at it and I was shocked at how easy the 7 fitting's came loose, it was like I just put them in and barely tight. The 1 with PB Blaster turned a half turn and wouldn't budge so I had to drill and use an extractor but now I am convinced that this stuff is the real deal.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aultinator