just 2 more inches...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

agers20

Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
305-V8
I recently put a 4" drop on the rear of my 84 by way of shackles and hangers..Is there a way to get 2" more out of it without replacing any of the stuff I just added? I thought about taking the stuff off and doing a c-notch for a 6" drop, but I'm already 4" into it. Might as well stay here if I can't add 2" more onto it. I was originally thinking just a 2/4 drop, but since the rear drop, I feel like I want a 4/6 instead.

Swims350

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
none
drop leafs. or pull some. Anything else and I think you'd want stock hangers back on and do a flip kit.

wixthedog

Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
Yeah, you can remove all but 3 leafs (leaves?) or get some drop spring leaf packs. Or, keep it simple and do a flip! Of course then you'll need to do the front to match...

I've seen a lot of people in your shoes, they do a 2/4 then they regret it and wish they had done more. Not the end of the world, just a little bit more labor and some used parts for sale.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
di11ard