Interior kick panel seal. PLEASE HELP!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gimmefuel

Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
Hi all. I really need help before I pull out hair that I ain’t got. ‘84 K20 Scottsdale AC equipped truck. The passenger side plastic kick panel extends into the interior side panel of the truck. I know there is a foam “seal” that adheres to the interior panel & then the plastic kick panel extends through that. My question is, is there supposed to be “another” rubber seal that sandwiches “between” the foam seal seal & the kick panel? Is the foam one supposed to keep water from trickling in by itself??? I appreciate any help!! Thank you!

Attachments

• IMG_0355.jpeg
    IMG_0355.jpeg
    114.4 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_0356.jpeg
    IMG_0356.jpeg
    134.6 KB · Views: 54

hogdaddy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
mike
Truck Year
Truck Model
Scottsdale
Engine Size
This was on the only seal on 2 kick panels I have. Yours may be an aftermarket seal possibly.
You must be registered for see images attach

SquareRoot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
Hi all. I really need help before I pull out hair that I ain’t got. ‘84 K20 Scottsdale AC equipped truck. The passenger side plastic kick panel extends into the interior side panel of the truck. I know there is a foam “seal” that adheres to the interior panel & then the plastic kick panel extends through that. My question is, is there supposed to be “another” rubber seal that sandwiches “between” the foam seal seal & the kick panel? Is the foam one supposed to keep water from trickling in by itself??? I appreciate any help!! Thank you!
Nope. Just the one foam seal. Easily replaced with common weather-stripping.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
85sqbod